Cali Gurey: If Muuse Bixi is not elected there will never be a president from Gabiley/West Hargeisa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
He was a field commander. He commanded a lot of Reer Oogo tribes. Are you trying to say Sacaad Muse didn't fight or something? I don't get your point at all. I don't diminish the other SNM guys. Let's just say that Irro is a good man, but he cannot polish Muse's shoes when it comes to service to the country.

I never said SM weren't part of the SNM, they had many prominent figures in it however Muuse wasn't one of them. That is why a lot of
people don't take Muuse serious when he says I was part of the SNM and stuff in his campaigns.

I never said SM weren't part of the SNM, they had many prominent figures in it however Muuse wasn't one of them. That is why a lot of
people don't take Muuse serious when he says I was part of the SNM and stuff in his campaigns.

Think of this logically. How did he become such a prominent figure in the nineties? I am telling you that the women of our tribe dislike him because he took so many boys away. If he was not a prominent field commander then he would have not been able to command any respect from the other soldiers of SM. He was never a strategic leader of the SNM, yes, but he was a person that had Russian training and could be relied upon to be clever in the field.

Bohol

VIP
Think of this logically. How did he become such a prominent figure in the nineties? I am telling you that the women of our tribe dislike him because he took so many boys away. If he was not a prominent field commander then he would have not been able to command any respect from the other soldiers of SM. He was never a strategic leader of the SNM, yes, but he was a person that had Russian training and could be relied upon to be clever in the field.

The struggle against Siad Bare was over by 1991. You just prove my point, no one knew
about Muuse before that. He was only involved in the Hargeisa civil wars and some attack
in Borama in early 90s. The real SNM struggle was between 1979 - 1990. So I guess you
lot are trying to convince us he was a prominent SNM figure because he fought Cidagale.

:pachah1:

Last edited:

Bohol

VIP
The fact that Muuse was a minor figure in the SNM is not even the point anymore (since it doesn't matter in the upcoming elections).
However he is of questionable character as his own cousins admitted he occupies several plots of lands in west Hargeisa.

The struggle against Siad Bare was over by 1991. You just prove my point, no one knew
about Muuse before that. He was only involved in the Hargeisa civil wars and some attack
in Borama in early 90s. The real SNM struggle was between 1979 - 1990. So I guess you
lot are trying to convince us he was a prominent SNM figure because he fought Cidagale.

:pachah1:

No, my point is how could someone have become credible without a track record. We have other military commanders who we could have pushed if we just wanted a military man to be nominated from SM, who have recently held command of the army (inna Shaqale or Jidhif). He wasn't picked out of the air.

The fact that Muuse was a minor figure in the SNM is not even the point anymore (since it doesn't matter in the upcoming elections).
However he is of questionable character as his own cousins admitted he occupies several plots of lands in west Hargeisa.

Ismaaciil is a very wealthy man. He must have been promised something significant for this. I would guess Interior Ministry. I think it's good that we don't have slavish devotion to Muse inside SM. It's good that people go and join what party they like, But this was a childish play by Irro, to put him up to do this.

Bohol

VIP
No, my point is how could someone have become credible without a track record. We have other military commanders who we could have pushed if we just wanted a military man to be nominated from SM, who have recently held command of the army (inna Shaqale or Jidhif). He wasn't picked out of the air.

I think you are confusing his qualifications from Russia with credibility. The only people I ever see praising Muuse are mostly few of his own clan. He is a local man not cross regional.

You know what this should tell you also? For all of his faults, he has promised nothing to RS or any other SM sub-clans. We are all expecting an Obama style 'you win if I win' kind of administration from him. It's why people are trying to cut a deal to get themselves something. So many of the other big fish know there will be more for them under a Waddani administration.

I think you are confusing his qualifications from Russia with credibility. The only people I ever see praising Muuse are mostly few of his own clan. Rest of Somalilanders don't rate him.

How do you reach the point where you are nominated, after all of the issues that were involved in the selection process, if people do not think you have some qualification for the job. He isn't some idiot who has gone back waving a degree.

Bohol

VIP
Ismaaciil is a very wealthy man. He must have been promised something significant for this. I would guess Interior Ministry. I think it's good that we don't have slavish devotion to Muse inside SM. It's good that people go and join what party they like, But this was a childish play by Irro, to put him up to do this.

Nah WADANI didn't put him to it. It was Kulmiye that attacked Ismail first accusing him of faqashniimo and stuff and then he leaked
the background of Muuse and the disputes he is currently involved in.

@Adam Isaaq what is your sub clan let me guess reer Samatar? explains your devotion to Muuse kkk

I am not 'devoted' to Muse, at all, I am actually fine if Waddani win for the reasons I stated (it would be financially better for us). If you read my posts you will find I have never insulted Irro, or any other leader. I just wish people wouldn't create lies to slander him. Use the true record, say someone who engaged in the civil war shouldn't be a leader, I can respect that.

Nah WADANI didn't put him to it. It was Kulmiye that attacked Ismail first accusing him of faqashniimo and stuff and then he leaked
the background of Muuse and the disputes he is currently involved in.

His nickname has always been Ismail Faqash, even as Interior Minister, it is almost a term of endearment by now. He must have been promised something. He was a significant figure in the Riyaale days, there is no way he would have done this. Also, talk about land issues, but talking about his grandfather, it made him sound crazy.

Bohol

VIP
His nickname has always been Ismail Faqash, even as Interior Minister, it is almost a term of endearment by now. He must have been promised something. He was a significant figure in the Riyaale days, there is no way he would have done this. Also, talk about land issues, but talking about his grandfather, it made him sound crazy.

According to my sources the beef started when Muuse attacked Ismail behind closed doors and said "we are both SM why didn't you
join Kulmiye instead". However Ismail feels more at home in WADANI since a lot of his former UDUB buddies are there.

According to my sources the beef started when Muuse attacked Ismail behind closed doors and said "we are both SM why didn't you
join Kulmiye instead". However Ismail feels more at home in WADANI since a lot of his former UDUB buddies are there.

I will give you what I have heard. There was a closed door meeting, everyone aired grievances, joked, then shook hands. He never followed up with any of the guys assembled. If you look around him, you will see none of us are either involved in his campaign or close to him. Ismail needed some reassurances I think. It's a ego thing. You are right though, he does have a lot of friends in Wadani, and that might have influenced his decision. When he left to join Wadani it was accepted in the tribe, but then he went reckless. I think the key point is whether Ismail continues and goes on the road campaigning against Muse. If it was a one off thing, it will not be too damaging, but if he is out there as the attack dog, I think it could ruin Muse.

The bigger point, and the shame, is I think neither party today is capable of turning the corner that the country needs. If you have people that is a source of capital. You know we import waiters and cleaners in Somaliland? The ajinabi who are here are not surgeons mostly. They are doing menial work. We have the same cultural problems the arabs have without the money. We need a leader strong enough to force people to do something. We have stone, and people, so there should be a state house building drive. There should be a state construction company so this DPWorld money can be distributed for the good of everyone. We should have transparent accounting and auditing reviewed by the opposition party. We need a lot of reforms in education to close bogus universities. We need technical vocational colleges to train farmers, fishermen, builders. We need drones to patrol the coast and monitor the theft of our resources. We need a lot of things that can be done relatively cheaply. The disaster is, the people coming from the West cannot do anything to help, they only raise the cost of living. It needs to come from the people who are local.

waraabe

Your superior
One caught for his people

The other one was hiding in the Russian embassy until his clansmen told him it was safe to come out.

They can't be mentioned in the same breath.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts