Cali Gurey: If Muuse Bixi is not elected there will never be a president from Gabiley/West Hargeisa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
This has angered many Kulmiye supporters as he made Kulmiye a SM party only.

"Hadii Muuse Biixi La Dooran Waayo , Nin Danbe Oo Sacad Muuse Ahi Madaxweyne Noqon Maayo "

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
I'd rather never have a Sacad Musa president if it means Musa Bixi is denied the office.

I'd rather have horumaar and stability than my unfit clansmen take the job.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
IMG_2599.JPG

Bohol

VIP
While Muse Bixi was fighting against the regime on the battlefield, Ciro was a loyal servant of the kacaan until the end

Actually Muse Bixi was a drunkard in Geed Deeble in the SNM days. He was not a important
figure in the struggle against Siad Bare. The only thing he was involved in is the civil war in
Hargeisa and some clashes in Awdal.

Bohol

VIP
He wasn't chairman of the SNM but he wasn't a minor either.

Ciro was still working for the regime. Even when his own people were fighting against them lol

I don't see your point didn't Egal also serve Siad Bare regime as some ambassador to India before
he got jailed. Cirro was simply some ambassador in Russia and was never a minister or held a
important position like finance minister (Silanyo) did in the Siad Bare regime.

I don't see your point didn't Egal also serve Siad Bare regime as some ambassador to India before
he got jailed. Cirro was simply some ambassador in Russia and was never a minister or held a
Egal was ambassador until 1978 and then he was jailed :ftw9nwa:

Silanyo was minister until he left and joined the SNM :ftw9nwa:

Cirro was a loyal servant until the end. I guess his honor wasn't worth leaving his comfortable life in Moscow :icon lol:

He was a colonel in the SNM. You shouldn't diminish that. And calling him a drunkard? You don't even know him. Why would Eqal have turned to him if he was a no-one? Your account is filled with distortion and inaccuracy. Talk to any S guy you like about him.

Bohol

VIP
Egal was ambassador until 1978 and then he was jailed :ftw9nwa:

Silanyo was minister until he left and joined the SNM :ftw9nwa:

Cirro was a loyal servant until the end. I guess his honor wasn't worth leaving his comfortable life in Moscow :icon lol:

If he wasn't jailed he would have kept his job. End of the day most of the old Somaliland politicians have served the Siad Bare regime
in the past one way or another. However the difference is some were involved in spying, assassinations, killings etc.

If you lose just don't become Somalilandiid.

Bohol

VIP
If you lose just don't become Somalilandiid.

What has that got to do with what I said? fact is this Muuse that you guys run around with was never a big figure in the SNM.

This is what I call big shots of the SNM.

1. Abdi- Koosar (third chairman of the SNM)

2. Tuur (fifth chairman and first Sland president)

3.Lixle (leader of the Mandheera jail break and Burca Duray battle) - Also the man that introduced the
armored pick up trucks in the battlefield

4. Axmed Miire Maxamed (leader of the forces that entered Burco in 1988)

5. Mohamed Ali (leader of the Cadaadley battalion and the earliest founder of Isaaq resistance forces in the Ogaden (1979)

6. Siciid Mohamed Nuur (Ceel Afweyn SNM central committee leader)

etc the list goes on

1qgtnY0.png

What has that got to do with what I said? fact is this Muuse that you guys run around with was never a big figure in the SNM.

3.Lixle (leader of the Mandheera jail break and Burca Duray battle)

5. Mohamed Ali (leader of the Cadaadley battalion and the earliest founder of Isaaq resistance forces in the Ogaden (1979)

etc the list goes on

1qgtnY0.png
I don't see Cirro there...

3.Lixle (leader of the Mandheera jail break and Burca Duray battle)

etc the list goes on

1qgtnY0.png

He was a field commander. He commanded a lot of Reer Oogo tribes. Are you trying to say Sacaad Muse didn't fight or something? I don't get your point at all. I don't diminish the other SNM guys. Let's just say that Irro is a good man, but he cannot polish Muse's shoes when it comes to service to the country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts