Cali Ciid I owe you an apology

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
@Dalalos_ibn_Adali @cow @nomadicblood @Calaf

This guy is machevellian genius I thought he was bad news but he has been pulling some strategic chess moves this month. This dude is running Qoor Qoor outta Dhusomareeb. Inqilaab barakaysan miya? Huurshe was just the beginning!

My sources on the ground in Abudwaaq have told me Cali Ciid has made a secret deal with Ahlu Sunnah and Their financial backers for new projects in Cabudwaq and more fragmentation of the Enemy squatting Gelinsoor. Remember HG is not a monolith and every subtribe is different. HG are not a united tribe like Marehan or Majeerten or Ogaden their interests are very different as you can see Saleeban has thrown their lot in with Qoor Qoor and Nabad iyo Nolol and Cayr support ASWJ and Saruur supporting AS of course their are the exceptions.

Now we have our man Cali Ciid working withh the opposition and intangent with the Sufis whilst also increasing our reproach to Tomelessi line border the Dhusomareeb Ayr/Dir/Marehan road and into Gelinsoor district.

Sacad is really screwed because ASWJ have always refused to liberate their AS occupied towns like Xarardheere and Amaara. Galmudug is controlled by Saleeban. ASWJ will soon capture Dhusomareeb and already control Guriceel district. Where will poor @Bariire go? Back to Baraxley Abdullahi Yusuf International airport?

Last edited:

TekNiKo

VIP
kkkkk Ana ku dila ana ku tacsiyeeyna Rooble is doing great wonders in Galmudug Viva Rooble Farmaajo vision has failed kkkkkkkkk

TekNiKo

VIP
Failures of Qoor Qoor are too immense, soon he will be reduced to Cadaado.