Caleemo saar the next president of carmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Stop hating nigga
Do you think its fine for reer carmo to say they have selected the president of puntland as if carmo is garoowe? Did you even watch the video if not kindly f*ck off out of here with your emotions i need people who are capable of thinking rationally

Do you think its fine for reer carmo to say they have selected the president of puntland as if carmo is garoowe? Did you even watch the video if not kindly f*ck off out of here with your emotions i need people who are capable of thinking rationally
Nigga I didn’t even watch the video bum and I’m not cause it probably about something retared

These odeys know their time is limited, so they keep screwing over young somalis. Screwing their hopes and dreams. Screwing their pride and ability to connect with their roots due to weak natured father-figures.

These somali odeys are single-handedly destroying our future forever as we are assimilated into the grand gobalist scheme. Somalis 20 yrs from now will be a competely different people and will probably speak very little to 0 somali we are fucked for now.....

only Allah and his methods can save us. But i am not giving up quite yet as i hope to be that change...

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance the over-all osman mahmoud candidates are very low quality. I suspect they don't even come back to Puntland the real ones. The quality of our candidates should of been khalif issa mudan at the bottom and from there up not this jabiye oo fursad arkayo in osman mahmoud aysan meesha joggin. If this Jabiye wins, their will be riots.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance the over-all osman mahmoud candidates are very low quality. I suspect they don't even come back to Puntland the real ones. The quality of our candidates should of been khalif issa mudan at the bottom and from there up not this jabiye oo fursad arkayo in osman mahmoud aysan meesha joggin. If this Jabiye wins, their will be riots.
Boowe theres no way in hell this kaafir jebiye will win nacaalad ba ku taalo him and his section 8 usa government assistance he has been robbing off the united states for decades waa tuug

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
These odeys know their time is limited, so they keep screwing over young somalis. Screwing their hopes and dreams. Screwing their pride and ability to connect with their roots due to weak natured father-figures.

These somali odeys are single-handedly destroying our future forever as we are assimilated into the grand gobalist scheme. Somalis 20 yrs from now will be a competely different people and will probably speak very little to 0 somali we are fucked for now.....

only Allah and his methods can save us. But i am not giving up quite yet as i hope to be that change...
This thread is about puntland hooyada waase dont derail somali kulaha war somali aay ba waase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts