Caleema Saarka Madaxweyne HSM

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
I dont normally use these type of terms but god is Farmajo the embodiment of a Beta-Male. He oozes low testosterone in every picture.
You can tell he has no experience as far as dealing with men-Or people for that matter-He was fish out of water in the world of alpha geeljire politics-

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Cagjar will soon be replaced with a pro Ogaden Nationalist leader in DDS. Dictator Afwerki is isolated, Abiy Ahmed is morally defeated and Farmaajo is gone. Smell the fresh coffee beans.

View attachment 225809
Did u smell what the rock is cookin
3B6972A9-1F5C-44FF-B55F-B7ACC30273B9.jpeg

Why the part nimanka naagaha isku dhex boodayo in front of nimanka ajaanibka? Anshax xumo foolxun. Back to the next 4 years niiko for foreign dignitaries at the airport.

Also doqonka Baahane shouldn’t be receiving lower level dignitaries who are not his counterpart. Qolodaan Dawladnimo yaa baray :drakewtf:

Daqan mareahb all they know is cheap insults.

Horta you guys have a very feminine culture of always insulting people

Farmajo and co taught hassan the mixing of naago and man - they learned from the best hunter gatherer

@Removed if I was madoobe I would demand uncle Qalbidagax becomes prime minister

it would send few messages

1) attack on uncle Qalbidagax was not an attack on him. It was an attack on Ogaden and Absame. Buuun was seeinding a massage

2) we can hunt farmajo and fahad Hasan and kulan jiis and send the classic Ogaden massage that we never forgive even after years

3) will unite the Absame race as Maqabul or Cawlyahan deserve the PM considering Cagjar and massive have the MZ top seats- Ogaden rotates. We are not like other clans where one group gets everything. Ogadeniya has seen two Maqabul presidents. 3 reer Amadin. one Warfa. One bah gerri. One Ali Yusuf and one jahuur and one cabdalla. One cawlyahan.

4) it will lead farmajo to suicide hopefully I just want to piss him off

5) Qalbidagax is a legend. And his little finger has more experience at command and leadership than all the hunter gatherers on earth

6) former war hero and 1977 general who has connections and links and he will think about the interest of Jubbaland and Ogadeniya and NFD what more could we want

7) we need an OG to replace madoobe so we can liberate rest of middle jubba and create a Jubbaland dominated by the nasab noble native owners, the Absame Race. The OG pm Qalbidagax could work on this silently with Kuumade elders and we can oust this madoobe so we finally more on and develop Jubbaland. We cannot waste another 10 years

Long live The Kuumade Race

Jubbaland. NFD And Ogadeniya.

Kabtan Ayub killed me with this video 😂😂

Walle even the UAE representative was surprised to see Tiktokers and Facebook influencers sitting in the front row. Bad protocol that Ahmed Madoobe & Mahdi Guled had to remind them to move back.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Walle even the UAE representative was surprised to see Tiktokers and Facebook influencers sitting in the front row. Bad protocol that Ahmed Madoobe & Mahdi Guled had to remind them to move back.

Came from his mouth, the protocol manger should face the sack for these gaffs.

Jungle

VIP
The amount of influencers and close qaraabo that got in is mad. Bashaal aa tolka sugaayo after we vet for nabar iyo naxdin

FB_IMG_1654859893282.jpg

Camera man Yasiin Fareey know his place within beesha:mjlol:

Ra’isaal wasaare Mudane Maxamed Xuseen Rooble Ayaa Maanta Hoteelka Elite ee Magaalada Muqdisho qado sharaf ugu sameeyay xildhibaan Yuusuf Xasan oo katirsan Baarlamaanka Kenya iyo Ganacsiga Somaaliyeed ee Suuqa Islii ee Magaalada Nairobi.

D05385E8-69A8-40DB-81DF-17135598F878.jpeg
0D0629E0-EDE3-497A-899A-2F1ED8F07A32.jpeg
DDACBE64-C421-4471-9053-391E69118EFF.jpeg
2A9A78C2-CDB1-4FDB-96D4-2040A8E48A68.jpeg

C87DCBD7-6AC6-42C8-AEA2-0C11677A3CCF.jpeg

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Brother rashid abdi is allowed back into Mogadishu to enjoy the beautifull beaches and delicious food after the fall of dictator cheese .
This disgusting spy works for Sahan group but I am not surprised you are supporting our enemies. Dameer taranka uun bu ka fikira.

Trending

Latest posts