CALAF! Soo gal neefyahow! (About Turkish Airlines)

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I will fly on Turkish Airlines for the first time in my life Inshalah. From Istanbul to Addis....According to @Western4Life that route is 98% Somali. I’ve heard Turkish Airlines stewardess treat Somalis the savages they are because Somalis be doing their full blown wudu on the toilet.

I urge you to clarify this @Calaf

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
From Istanbul to Addis, your in for a shock. If your lucky enough not to get a codeshare flight, its full of NGOs and other Africans (mainly Ethiopians Ahmara), you wouldn't really find Somalis on, since they would take Ethiopian Airlines, or direct to Somalia from Istanbul. If it is a codeshare flight, or as it happened last time "a merge between both flights", then that flight is a full on Somali flight. Due to Covid, the stewardess doesn't even bother standing up except for the lunch services, so nobody going to treat people like savages

But if you want to see savages and people that gets treated like ones, then the 1640 flight from London to Lahore is the one, they treat you like cattles.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Delay your trip until early summer. I will come with you.

giphy.gif

I would not sleep at night. You are a rapist

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
From Istanbul to Addis, your in for a shock. If your lucky enough not to get a codeshare flight, its full of NGOs and other Africans (mainly Ethiopians Ahmara), you wouldn't really find Somalis on, since they would take Ethiopian Airlines, or direct to Somalia from Istanbul. If it is a codeshare flight, or as it happened last time "a merge between both flights", then that flight is a full on Somali flight. Due to Covid, the stewardess doesn't even bother standing up except for the lunch services, so nobody going to treat people like savages

But if you want to see savages and people that gets treated like ones, then the 1640 flight from London to Lahore is the one, they treat you like cattles.

I will report back to you on my experience Inshalah.

I will document it with a vlog

Turkish airline has no customer service just rude staff, I once flew from London to Istanbul and they made me miss my transfer flight to antalya because of delays.
They weren't sorry or understanding had to wait 12 hours for the next flight whilst they transfered the Turkish speaking people to another airport for a flight in 2 hours to antalya. They gave me vouchers for basic breakfast, couldn't even get croissants with that, no WIFI unless you have turkish SIM. Just awful experience would never fly with them again I prefer the gulf airlines and Singapore not even comparable.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Turkish airline has no customer service just rude staff, I once flew from London to Istanbul and they made me miss my transfer flight to antalya because of delays.
They weren't sorry or understanding had to wait 12 hours for the next flight whilst they transfered the Turkish speaking people to another airport for a flight in 2 hours to antalya. They gave me vouchers for basic breakfast, couldn't even get croissants with that, no WIFI unless you have turkish SIM. Just awful experience would never fly with them again I prefer the gulf airlines and Singapore not even comparable.

Thanks for sharing your experience.

Royalflush

novacane
Never travelled on Turkish airlines but I’ve used Egyptian and Emirates and Qatar. All outstanding service and the food is top class. Tho idk if it’s just me but plane food makes you nauseous starting to think about meal prepping before a flight.

but subhanallah you know them ones when you take the smaller planes to get to kenya or somalia and they don’t have the tv in front of you, you gotta share watching that one hindi movie on a big screen above your head and you can’t sleep :mjhaps:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Never travelled on Turkish airlines but I’ve used Egyptian and Emirates and Qatar. All outstanding service and the food is top class. Tho idk if it’s just me but plane food makes you nauseous starting to think about meal prepping before a flight.

but subhanallah you know them ones when you take the smaller planes to get to kenya or somalia and they don’t have the tv in front of you, you gotta share watching that one hindi movie on a big screen above your head and you can’t sleep :mjhaps:

Please don’t bring up the ticking time bomb called Dallo and Jubba and East African Airways. It is a matter of days before they fall off the air with no insurance.

Trending