Calaf come in.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
What is it about?
its about a guy whose a grim reaper he goes to earth and collects the souls of dead people but this time the soul runs away and hides in someone elses body so the grim reaper goes into the body of a detective and looking for the run away soul than he bumps into this girl whose at the station none of the detectives believe her when she says she can see the spirit of whose gonna die he befriends her with the intention of her helping him locate the soul than he starts having feelings for her

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
:stressed:distasteful
120e9b25bf1fb2c03c5d68afc71a7544.gif

If Shim Sureyon or "her twin" returns, as people says, this show is too over the top, bisnka, trying to give the viewer a heartache after every turn :mjlol:

It's called a makjang drama for a reason. Extremely over-the-top. We should expect to see her twin (or doppelganger, I'm inclined to believe it's a doppelganger) next week.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
It's called a makjang drama for a reason. Extremely over-the-top. We should expect to see her twin (or doppelganger, I'm inclined to believe it's a doppelganger) next week.
Makjang, what a nice name. There could be no way she returns and doesn't implicate EVERYBODY in Hera Palace, from the kids to Oh Yoon Hee except Ba Ro Na and even the side characters. All of them, every single one of them was involved in the death on Min Seol A. Baalayo ciyaal.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
its about a guy whose a grim reaper he goes to earth and collects the souls of dead people but this time the soul runs away and hides in someone elses body so the grim reaper goes into the body of a detective and looking for the run away soul than he bumps into this girl whose at the station none of the detectives believe her when she says she can see the spirit of whose gonna die he befriends her with the intention of her helping him locate the soul than he starts having feelings for her
Interesting, I will check it out when I'm done with this current kdrama.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@Gibiin-Udug, can you name another KDrama that resembles like The Penthouse to watch whilst waiting for the new episodes?
Crash landing on you on Netflix, it's a love story between a South Korean rich heiress and a North Korean army officer, it's not just a love story, the series takes you through love, heartache, and corruption. It has too many twists and you will also catch yourself smiling from some of the characters who squeeze in comedy relief into the series.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
@Gibiin-Udug, dont bother watching S2 untill it fully comes out, waiting a week will give you a heartache. The duo Seo Jin and Joo Dae are mentally lost. Never knows when to give up.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending

Latest posts