Calaf come in.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@Calaf OMG, I just finished the episode where Shim Su-ryeon dies. I don't think Oh-Yoon-hee killed her, she was probably set up. But she turned on Su-ryeon and asked dan-tae to kill her so I'm not sure. It's a roller coaster Wallahi. The writers are something else. Season 2 already started but I'm going to finish season 1 first. I also don't trust the writers, she might show up in season 2, who knows.

Gibiin-Udug

Kpop? Smh... :SmithMad:
K-DRAMA

giphy.gif

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
@Calaf OMG, I just finished the episode where Shim Su-ryeon dies. I don't think Oh-Yoon-hee killed her, she was probably set up. But she turned on Su-ryeon and asked dan-tae to kill her so I'm not sure. It's a roller coaster Wallahi. The writers are something else. Season 2 already started but I'm going to finish season 1 first. I also don't trust the writers, she might show up in season 2, who knows.
Well, we end up finding who killed Shim suryeon on S2 Ep 1. Whoever it was "is a literal manic" It was a shame that she realized Min Seol A was her kid after she died, a true saddening point. Joo Dae Tae is a psychopath, the way he abuses the kids till the way he seduces the females. These writers are from somewhere. Cheon S ended up killing her own father out of pettiness and Eun Bryol clocked, like mother, like child. Oh Yoon Hee wa doqon, thinking by doing all this she can get revenge on Cheon Seo Jin, but ended up just like her. I also feel sorry for her kid Ba Rona, damn she might end up like Seol A.

This Logan prick is also at fault, why did he leave Shim Suryeon by herself and he used his own adopted sister for his own health. Baalayo.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
If Shim Sureyon or "her twin" returns, as people says, this show is too over the top, bisnka, trying to give the viewer a heartache after every turn :mjlol:

Gibiin-Udug

Well, we end up finding who killed Shim suryeon on S2 Ep 1. Whoever it was "is a literal manic" It was a shame that she realized Min Seol A was her kid after she died, a true saddening point. Joo Dae Tae is a psychopath, the way he abuses the kids till the way he seduces the females. These writers are from somewhere. Cheon S ended up killing her own father out of pettiness and Eun Bryol clocked, like mother, like child. Oh Yoon Hee wa doqon, thinking by doing all this she can get revenge on Cheon Seo Jin, but ended up just like her. I also feel sorry for her kid Ba Rona, damn she might end up like Seol A.

This Logan prick is also at fault, why did he leave Shim Suryeon by herself and he used his own adopted sister for his own health. Baalayo.
I finished season 1 it was so epic. I can’t believe she killed her dad, dan-tae is using her.

Gibiin-Udug

If Shim Sureyon or "her twin" returns, as people says, this show is too over the top, bisnka, trying to give the viewer a heartache after every turn :mjlol:
She might show up in season 2. These writers are something else.

I’m not into their romance stuff but their thriller, crime and detective stories hook me in every time.

My two fav shows are Punch and Golden Empire.

FA3D0842-FAE7-4079-B46E-DEE9EDD63BA7.jpeg

Park Jeong Hwan is the chief of the anti-corruption investigation team for the Supreme Prosecutors' Office. To get to his position, he has made compromises on achieving justice. Jeong Hwan then learns that he has a malignant brain tumor and does not have much time to left.

8894154B-BB46-465A-B30A-ACC987AE3678.jpeg

A power struggle between three people in one chaebol empire for 20 years from the turbulent era of Korean finance in the early 1990s to 2010s. Jang Tae Joo is a young man who fights to build up his so-called empire of gold from nothing after his father dies. In order to achieve his dream he marries Choi Seo Yoon, the chaebol heiress of Sung Jin Group. Sung Jin Group battle over ensures between Jang Tae Joo, Choi Seo Yoon and her older cousin Choi Min Jae.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I finished season 1 it was so epic. I can’t believe she killed her dad, dan-tae is using her.
Dan Tae is short sighted though, he may be using her, but he makes a blunder in s2 ep1. OYH won't serve a single day in prison cause of Logan and Joo. Piece of work. Eun Broyl goes mad because of her mother, its like they are the same. That maid is the most retarded woman ever, and you shall see why later on.

SBS outdid themselves with this drama, so unique and different. It is going to be even better then SKY castle in terms of rating later on :mjlol:

Trending

Latest posts