CALAF, Apollo, Gibiin, Vanessa and Susi be very careful when you traveling overseas or else this could happen to y’all (Do NOT DO ANYONE A FAVOR )

Apollo

VIP
@Grigori Rasputin

When you visit Somalia, do some of your close relatives beg you to gift your smartphone to them. Especially when you are about to leave

This always happen to me and I cave in. Luckily I only visit every couple of years.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@Grigori Rasputin

When you visit Somalia, do some of your close relatives beg you to gift your smartphone to them. Especially when you are about to leave

This always happen to me and I cave in. Luckily I only visit every couple of years.

I had an inclination this can happen every time I am begged to transport something. I sometimes inspect what is given to me but too many times I just trust the person.
after watching this no way will I trust anyone.

Apollo

VIP
I had an inclination this can happen every time I am begged to transport something. I sometimes inspect what is given to me but too many times I just trust the person.
after watching this no way will I trust anyone.

I meant do they beg you to hand over your phone to them (so you give your iPhone or Samsung whatever to them).

They got shitty smartphones over there, usually not the flagship ones.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I learnt the hard way, not once, twice.

Transporting Creams from Somalia to Norway, time ago, I was stopped and fined by the Norwegians at the border. My eedo wanted these products, but the damned cream had arsenic which was illegal. Got charged 25,000 NOK and import tax too. And the shit got taken off me. Then comes chewing gum in Singapore back when I moved there. I took a couple when driving from KL to Singapore, as it was requested by my uncle and got fined again. I escaped a hefty sentence and a fine was only given of $2500. Chewing gum is banned in the country for some reason. People can get up to 2 years and a fine of $50,000. Bisnka. Never again will I dare take shit for nobody.

Smartphones are just too dangerous and now khat transportation is done via shoes. Rookie move as usually it is transported with normal plants from Kenya. Watch out though people.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I meant do they beg you to hand over your phone to them (so you give your iPhone or Samsung whatever to them).

ive done that as well as my cologne and clothes.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I learnt the hard way, not once, twice.

Transporting Creams from Somalia to Norway, time ago, I was stopped and fined by the Norwegians at the border. My eedo wanted these products, but the damned cream had arsenic which was illegal. Got charged 25,000 NOK and import tax too. And the shit got taken off me. Then comes chewing gum in Singapore back when I moved there. I took a couple when driving from KL to Singapore, as it was requested by my uncle and got fined again. I escaped a hefty sentence and a fine was only given of $2500. Chewing gum is banned in the country for some reason. People can get up to 2 years and a fine of $50,000. Bisnka. Never again will I dare take shit for nobody.

Smartphones are just too dangerous and now khat transportation is done via shoes. Rookie move as usually it is transported with normal plants from Kenya. Watch out though people.

She was coming from Hargeisa to the UK.
The dude was such an addict that all he wanted was a Khat for his own consumption :mjlol: :ooh::jcoleno:
He was gonna have her go down for 6 years for his own marqaanimo

Recon Expert

cranking 90s 🥶

The shitty J series in Somalia have been replaced by the A series which cost around $100 - $250 and they're decent.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
She was coming from Hargeisa to the UK.
The dude was such an addict that all he wanted was a Khat for his own consumption :mjlol: :ooh::jcoleno:
He was gonna have her go down for 6 years for his own marqaanimo
8 to 14 years for Class C drugs. UK Border officers and BBC news would have had a field day if she wasn't aware.

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
I understand her ciil, i‘d be livid too. Her own cousin/ family friend betrayed her badly just for some leaves :wtf: good thing she exposed him!

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I understand her ciil, i‘d be livid too. Her own cousin/ family friend betrayed her badly just for some leaves :wtf: good thing she exposed him!

not the cousin you think. It is a clan based cousin she said. “Reer geedi )

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
That's why you never tell them about your travelling plans, I call them on my way to the airport to say my goodbyes.

It's a different story when I'm coming though, my relatives wanted me to smuggle odkac out of Nairobi to Mn, I refused. They now call me cadaan iska yeel. :gucciwhat:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
That's why you never tell them about your travelling plans, I call them on my way to the airport to say my goodbyes.

It's a different story when I'm coming though, my relatives wanted me to smuggle odkac out of Nairobi to Mn, I refused. They now call me cadaan iska yeel. :gucciwhat:

:farmajoyaab:
Good strategy

I will applied that