Cake vs Bread

Status
Not open for further replies.
when one examines the geeljire man one would find him rather bland; average in looks and meek in stature. Neither possessing the brains of the 'oriental' nor the dance skills of the American negro, he would almost appear to have no outstanding characteristics to be defined save stubbornness

The geeljire in all its glory, is best compared to a single loaf of bread. Square, bland and simple.

When one seeks out the new, the interesting only to be fooled by outer decoration, they end up with cake. Cake is sweet, colorful and full of flavor. Yet one may find after a few bites of the decadent dessert, they find themselves sick. And never could one enjoy it on a daily basis.

Bread bland as it may be can be included as a daily staple and gives strength and energy. Though bread alone has little taste it can bring out the flavor of other foods with the combination.

So dear readers, ask yourself today if you are the bread or you are the cake. -anonymous

TooMacaan

VIP
tenor.gif

I thought this would literally be about bread vs cake...

this piece is to convey to the younger women a man is not to be judged by what he brings to the table today, but what he can add to your life every single day :icon e smile::it0tdo8::nvjpqts:

Even i joke around about somali guys sometimes but girl, u got daddy issues or what?!

Aabaha muu jooga :gucciwhat::kanyehmm:

Girl u got reading comprehension or what. Read my post below. it applies to men in general but I added the geeljire bit tongue in cheek as a reference to those negative stereotypes. I do not hold them myself. (you may be able to tell by my usage of terms such as american negro and overly rigid vernacular)

Girl u got reading comprehension or what. Read my post below. it applies to men in general but I added the geeljire bit tongue in cheek as a reference to those negative stereotypes. I do not hold them myself. (you may be able to tell by my usage of terms such as american negro and overly rigid vernacular)
Ahh. Wallahi it was a handful to read for a lazy trick like me tbh
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts