Cake or xalwa?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Am I the only one who doesn’t really like Xalwa, I eat it like once a year and if it’s not quruxlow Xalwa don’t even bother.

Go for cake, carrot cake or chocolate cake over Xalwa any day.

@Reiko do you go to cafe latte?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Apple cake is the real deal. I ate xalwa three days ago, and it's ok, but not the best.
I hate stupid Somalis who think it's cool to shit on Somali xalwaa. Waryaa xalwa is the best thing Somalis ever made. Espicially xalwa kismaayo.

So please take your negativity else where and let us enjoy our traditional delicacy.

Gibiin-Udug

Am I the only one who doesn’t really like Xalwa, I eat it like once a year and if it’s not quruxlow Xalwa don’t even bother.

Go for cake, carrot cake or chocolate cake over Xalwa any day.

@Reiko do you go to cafe latte?

Yes. But I'm tired of random faraaxs who are now making the place uncomfortable to sit and chat with your girl friends.

P.s

Wallahi I saw an old Somali guy on a date with a younger fob somali girl there.

Do you go to French meadow? The one in lyndale and 26th.

I hate stupid Somalis who think it's cool to shit on Somali xalwaa. Waryaa xalwa is the best thing Somalis ever made. Espicially xalwa kismaayo.

So please take your negative else where and let us enjoy our traditional delicacy.
This thread is not only about xalwa, but xalwa and cake.

Just because xalwa is the best thing Somalis ever made, does not mean it's the best sweet thing ever made.

It's not about being negative, just different opinions. I'm not here to agree with others.

Gibiin-Udug

This thread is not only about xalwa, but xalwa and cake.

Just because xalwa is the best thing Somalis ever made, does not mean it's the best sweet thing ever made.

It's not about being negative, just different opinions. Deal with it.
Take your negativity else where you party pooper.

:nahgirl:

Cake is so basic compared to xalwa. You know xalwa is the best when health conscious cadaans say its the best thing they ever had.

So up yours!

P.s

Apple cake is basic AF, if you're going to have a dessert with Apple just stick with the pie. :nahgirl:

Byeeeeeeeeee

Loooool@ agree with my shit, Bismillah, why are you so angry for sis? It's not that serious. You didn't have to edit.

@The alchemist whats with the edits, you're confusing me. Just say what you want with your chest. It's not that serious :lol:

P.s

Your fakeness is showing :mjlol:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Xalwa with sambuus. Sweet and savory.

There are different variations of xalwa from different countries.

Greek halva

images

Indian helva

kaju-katli-halva.jpg

Omani Helwa

omani-halwa-308605.jpg

Tunisian halwa

img62967089.jpg

Somali xalwa

halwa.jpg

:bell:You just ruined Xalwa for me.

:bell:I can't believe its not Somali

Take your negativity else where you party pooper.

:nahgirl:

Cake is so basic compared to xalwa. You know xalwa is the best when health conscious cadaans say its the best thing they ever had.

So up yours!

P.s

Apple cake is basic AF, if you're going to have a dessert with Apple just stick with the pie. :nahgirl:

Byeeeeeeeeee

Loooool@ agree with my shit, Bismillah, why are you so angry for sis? It's not that serious. You didn't have to edit.

@The alchemist whats with the edits, you're confusing me. Just say what you want with your chest. It's not that serious :lol:

P.s

Your fakeness is showing :mjlol:
Dude, you got triggered because I stated my opinion about cake and xalwa. I don't like people who dictate other's shit, so please f*ck off.

Editing makes me fake? Ok. :ayaanswag:

NotMyL

VIP
Yes. But I'm tired of random faraaxs who are now making the place uncomfortable to sit and chat with your girl friends.

P.s

Wallahi I saw an old Somali guy on a date with a younger fob somali girl.

Do you go to French meadows? The one in lyndale and 26th.
Lool I go there at least once a month, it’s really close to my work. Their chocolate cake will change your mind about hating chocolate. Somalis ruin every place, I used to love going to Wakame Sushi but the last couple of times I went there I had the misfortune of sitting next to loud bila akhlaq Somali teenage girls.

I like French Meadow but I don’t go to the one in Minneapolis, I like the St. Paul one better. Their avocado toast is the shit.

Gibiin-Udug

Dude, you got triggered because I stated my opinion about cake and xalwa. I don't like people who dictate other's shit, so please f*ck off.

Editing makes me fake? Ok. :ayaanswag:
Why didn't you say what you wanted to say before getting called out, yeah you're fake. The only person who's triggered in here is you, with your basic ass. f*ck you and everything you stand for including that tasteless apple cake. How's that for triggered.
tenor.gif

Gibiin-Udug

Lool I go there at least once a month, it’s really close to my work. Their chocolate cake will change your mind about hating chocolate. Somalis ruin every place, I used to love going to Wakame Sushi but the last couple of times I went there I had the misfortune of sitting next to loud bila akhlaq Somali teenage girls.

I like French Meadow but I don’t go to the one in Minneapolis, I like the St. Paul one better. Their avocado toast is the shit.
Tell me about it! I go to Wakame sushi but last I went there, the sushi was a little bit off, I felt sick.

I like th French meadow in Minnespolis, espicially their French toast.

Why didn't you say what you wanted to say before getting called out, yeah you're fake. The only person who's triggered in here is you, with your basic ass. f*ck you and everything you stand for including that tasteless apple cake. How's that for triggered.
tenor.gif
You're very impulsive, and this over cake and xalwa.:pachah1:

NotMyL

VIP
:bell:

No... Just noo..

Sambuus with mayo and Sirracha :banderas:

Don't judge me :damedamn:
Lol Sriracha and mayo with sambus? No way, you’re just being funny that doesn’t even sound right. But I have tried sriracha mixed with yogurt/cilantro, this one Somali restaurants in Burnsville serves that with their Sambusa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts