CAJIIB: Xaliimo SJW grabs the mic and says “today is Somalia’s independence. The time they came out of slavery. I’m gonna play the anthem. Pls join me

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
................ Let’s check the historical notes of Somali people
There is something about pastoralist nomads that makes them quite proud and war like, yes. When the British ruled over British East Africa (Kenya) they used to frequently imprison Bantus, but they would only fine Somalis because they came to find out that Somalis had the odd habit of dying in solitary confinement and thus illiciting vengeance from their immediate kin. So to save them the trouble they just started fining Somalis.
Yep, definitely checks out

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
"The Somalis boast that over 100 nations came to their land to conquer but yet never did this includes: Britons, Germans, Italians, French, Ethiopians, Greeks, Arabs, Persians, and so on. And they were all defeated especially the well armed White Man".
Nope, fake newsAll blacks were slaves and all whites are billionaire slave owners. There 36587699 different genders, though

................ Let’s check the historical notes of Somali people
There is something about pastoralist nomads that makes them quite proud and war like, yes. When the British ruled over British East Africa (Kenya) they used to frequently imprison Bantus, but they would only fine Somalis because they came to find out that Somalis had the odd habit of dying in solitary confinement and thus illiciting vengeance from their immediate kin. So to save them the trouble they just started fining Somalis.
Yep, definitely checks out

"An odd habit of dying in solitary confinement" :drakelaugh::russ:Is that actually true? I wonder why...

History/Geography is not Americans strong point

EVyDczhWsAAEax3.jpg

I thought trump banned Somalis? Are they from Kenyan refugee camp?

Trending

Latest posts