CAJIIB! only took 3 hours 2 find the Somali father of a biracial girl after a fb post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The incredible power of Somali social media is amazing.

If these people came 15 years ago she would've made her search on the BBC Somali Red Cross Thursday episode where she would never have found him.

This is the second time that a careless Somali father's child has been reunited with his child.

In a way this soothes my heart bc my seeds out there can also find me :drakekidding:

Last edited:
02144bd072.png

it actually took them about an hour to find him.

Word of warning, guys.

you can no longer hide your bastard kids from the community

:mjlol:

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
I just read the comments, dude is married with children, truly a dirtbag to knowingly neglect his flesh :francis:

black

live and let die.
I don't understand how they can just up and leave? In his case I suppose I understand cause maybe he didn't want to live there, but why cut contact?

My father told me about an uncle of mine I never met in person. He left for Canada in the mid to late 80's and ended up marrying an cadaan local woman. Long story short, he decided to leave her behind and venture back to Africa shortly after his daughter was born. He wrote out her full name (among other things) up until my great-great grandfather whose name actually means something in our tuulo back home. Needless to say, he went fully MIA. 25+ years later she asked around locally and got a connect to Kenya. She flew out, met my father's brothers, cousins etc. they let her know her old man was holed up somewhere in Denmark or Norway, I forget. My abo met her in person, and was ridiculously proud she saw the whole thing through. Last my abo heard of her she reverted and went back to Canada.

This is why you should never abandon your little bastards.:damn:
The nacas concealed, escaped and made sure to keep a safe distance before revealing the truth.:dead:

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
a halfie :pachah1:

Somali men downgraded the fact that they run to filipinas now:mjlol:
They abuse Diana more than somali women do :lolbron:
Lmao how much are we gonna bet her mother looks like this :chrisfreshhah:
2504738354_3fe10c4fc3.jpg

This is terrifying, the Somali community need to leave this man alone and mind there own business, we've become snitches, now he has to come up with one hell of a sad story, I wish him the best of luck.

1238064310_evilmonkey.gif
Damn you to hell Facebook for ruining a innocent man's life

Last edited:
I don't know how as a father you can abandon your seed regardless circumstances (one-night stand with a stripper) nothing justifies abandonment like this, it's cowardice/callous.

I have known of fathers whom only did this because the women is Ajanabi hence they felt an intense feeling of shame and betrayal to the community (loyalty on steroid)

Now compare and contrast this feeling with the average Xaalimo that sees the foreign husband as a trophy that needs to be paraded in front of the whole world, we live in two different worlds.

:mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending