Cajiib ! Ethiopia abt disintegrate. Time that we decide on the name of occupied Western Somalia. Republic of WESTERN SOMALIA? Or Republic of Dhaanto?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
We must come up with the name now. Time is running out fast.

no way it can be called Ogadenia. There will be a civil war.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
so u gonna grow new pair of balls? where was this all along? I know you're from daroor, meaning your passport will say ogadenian. get used to it. :mjdontkno:
:lolbron:He's neutral media personality so when the time comes he'll embrace his Ogadenia Baasaboor.

Bububu I guna kre ate a thivil woo:drakekidding:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
kulahaa there will be a civil war, why isn't he fighting now? typical zoo.mali low IQ.

I urge you to refrain from encouraging to establish a rebel group. Just don’t called it Ogadenia. There will be blood. I assure you of that. And yes I will confiscate your beautiful females for a greater use.

SultanYusuf

Suldaanka Beesha Biciidyahan
I urge you to refrain from encouraging to establish a rebel group. Just don’t called it Ogadenia. There will be blood. I assure you of that. And yes I will confiscate your beautiful females for a greater use.
Watch out fam, the cadgheers might enslave your HY cousins in K5 if you keep talkin reckless. :holeup:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Watch out fam, the cadgheers might enslave your HY cousins in K5 if you keep talkin reckless. :holeup:

y’all only know how to flex on your fellow Somalis buty’all sure do know how to assume position for the Ethiopian occupiers. I urge your kind to change gender and become females. That’s what you are to the Ethiopians now. You do realize that you’re ruled from Addis Ababa. Go grow some balls manne. Liberate yourselves like the South Sudanese.

SultanYusuf

Suldaanka Beesha Biciidyahan
y’all only know how to flex on your fellow Somalis buty’all sure do know how to assume position for the Ethiopian occupiers. I urge your kind to change gender and become females. That’s what you are to the Ethiopians now. You do realize that you’re ruled from Addis Ababa. Go grow some balls manne. Liberate yourselves like the South Sudanese.
I am Bicidyahan, not cagdheer. But I know them well. My grandma was OG, they are biggest subclan in Somalia population wise, meanwhile you are langaab within Isaaq.
1602532687186.png

:drakewtf: take your own advise

I am Bicidyahan, not cagdheer. But I know them well. My grandma was OG, they are biggest subclan in Somalia population wise, meanwhile you are langaab within Isaaq.
View attachment 146320

I hope this doesnt turn into RB vs HY but tiny HY has donr a lions share of karbaashing and annexing deegans from Hawd to Sanaag. Can you believe HY is the smallest subclan of Isaaq smaller than Ayuub ShiikhIsxaaq and its just the Muusayaal subclans withing HY subclan who karbaash the most

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
What’s wrong with ogadenia? It’s catchy. Call it Somali Galbeed. Nothing wrong with that either :manny:

Trending