Caitlin Johnstone: In post-Iraq invasion world, it’s absolutely insane to blindly believe the US narrative on China

No one is holding me at gunpoint.

so I watched thevideo above where it responds to an ASPI report about Xinjiang....

then it turned out this is the head of the ASPI....

Whatever man but can you tell them to free my nigga jack ma :childplease: the alibaba shares are ruining my portfolio

Whatever man but can you tell them to free my nigga jack ma :childplease: the alibaba shares are ruining my portfolio

if your attitude is "Whatever man" and making a joke, you're free to think that way but my mentality is to research- not "Whatever man". this thread is meant for looking at evidence not for "Whatever man". I think you should start a "Whatever man" thread where you and others can discuss how cool and nonchalant you are.

What is the point?

It's something the Quran talks about.

O you who have believed, if there comes to you a disobedient one with information, investigate, lest you harm a people out of ignorance and become, over what you have done, regretful.

-Surat Al-Hujurat [49:6]

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
It's something the Quran talks about.

O you who have believed, if there comes to you a disobedient one with information, investigate, lest you harm a people out of ignorance and become, over what you have done, regretful.

-Surat Al-Hujurat [49:6]
It's not misinformation is it now, a lot of international organizations have documented the Uyghur camps.

Trending