Cairo: Somali communities suffer torture, robbery from police officers and no justice

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
and the d1ckheads who write 24/7 we are arabs, banu hashiim, egyptian ancient people blah blah, like @DR OSMAN these people make me angry,

Arabs are tribes. I only link into Mahri Ismacil and Ismacil Jabarti. We are treated just fine in East Yemen mukalla and Oman while we welcome arab salax in Somalia as Mahri Ismacil from East Yemen. I wouldn't even go to Aden or San'aa we don't share any lineages, they will treat u like shit. I don't blame them either. Forget Egypt lol. MJS don't go to other arabs and if Somalis do, it's up to them and they're problem.

Listen u can't blame all Somalis for HG killing Americans in black hawk down, but guess what americans do blame all Somalis? I tell them also you were killed by a certain tribe in Somalia, not all Somalis. Egypt man handling you is egyptians who are not even arabs anyways and only speak arabic. They are mixture of greek, pharoah, and arab tribes. Ask them to abtirso and u will find they won't know where they go.

Egypt is not the same egypt as it was, now its a complete poor shit hole and i predict it going down Libya routes.

I have a close friend who is Egyptian he complains about fuckery and harassment and he grew up there, Somalis pull out of Masr, it ain't the same.
I just wish East Africans would go back to their countries and fucking fix it, instead of going to these Arab countries or trying to migrant to Europe where they are treated like dogshit

Egypt is not the same egypt as it was, now its a complete poor shit hole and i predict it going down Libya routes.

I have a close friend who is Egyptian he complains about fuckery and harassment and he grew up there, Somalis pull out of Masr, it ain't the same.

Egypt has also been a shithole man, even during the Mubarak Days, Somalis and Sudanese would be called abeed and spat at.

At least 20 Sudanese migrants died when thousands of Egyptian riot police brutally evicted them from their protest camp in an affluent district of Cairo yesterday.

An estimated 2,000 Sudanese people had been camped for three months in Mustafa Mahmoud square, Mohandiseen - an upper middle class suburb where the UN High Commissioner for Refugees has an office - protesting about conditions in Egypt and seeking to be resettled in another country.

The attack began shortly before dawn when riot police fired water cannon at the group. The authorities then negotiated with the protest leaders in between bursts of water cannon. At about 5am police swarmed into the camp from all directions.

In 2005, sudanese migrants got killed by Egyptian scumbag police

How Sudanese Migrants are treated.

@Galool

I noticed that Somalis have more respect for those who treat them more harshly than others. Is it something to do with our ‘nomadic’ based culture?
I can see how that may be. If they see a clan thats always peaceful & nice they will assume they're weak and walk all over them but if they see an aggressive clan that will attack back harder, they respect them and back off.

I can see how that may be. If they see a clan thats always peaceful & nice they will assume they're weak and walk all over them but if they see an aggressive clan that will attack back harder, they respect them and back off.[/QUOT

@Galool

That’s what I thought, Somalis mostly behave far better in places like the Arab gulf countries while singing their praises, but in places like the Western diaspora, many are involved in all kinds of crimes. Moreover, they dish out insults towards people who offered them everything a human would wish for to blossom and prosper. It’s that mindset.

Trending