Cain and Abel : Sons of Adam from the Bible

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Jordan Peterson, the world renown Canadian psychologist and professor who is an atheist by the way-- discusses the bible in such an academic manner, that i can't help but just admire the man.

So the story of Cain and abel is of first Humans - sons of Adam who were born by humans as opposed to Adam and Eve NOT BORN, but created by God's hand.

This is a long study. Not for the faint mind we see here in Somali spot. But if you are interested Watch it.

For me-- it informs me how Good & Evil is manifested in Cain.

Cain the older brother-- gave an insufficient offering to God-- and Abel who is a Shepard gave a satisfactory one.

Cain comes off as the elder, a farmer, brilliant but arrogant, and Obviously STRONG and kills his younger brother out of jealousy and frustration.

By the way--it is not a coincident that ALL following prophets following later were Shepard because this profession humbles a man.

And Allaah swt LOVES people who are HUMBLE.

Another aspect of this epic biblical story is the idea of EVIL manifesting in Cain.

Obviously God loved Cain, he didn't kill Cain after killing his brother. But still the evil in Cain is unavoidable.

And God wants us to be humble, and acknowledge our evilness. We all have evilness within ourselves. And we can let it grow to become a Monster or fight it to become small creature controlled by YOU.

I draw in this story -that Being humble and acknowledging the EVIL part of you is a good start to Goodly growth. And Moralistic growth,

Disclaimer: By the way-- We as MUSLIMS are adviced to read about the Juda/Christian Bible but NOT TO BELIEVE IN IT.

QURAN is our book. Quran is a confirmation and ultimate reference for us Muslims. You can approach the bible as a literature type where you read but NEVER accept it as FACT OR TRUTH but a point of adding more knowledge.

Last edited:
His daughter left her husband and ran off to Romania to f*ck randos, I automatically disregard most of what this benzo addict has to say. "Clean your room" f*ck off Kermit :chrisfreshhah:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
His daughter left her husband and ran off to Romania to f*ck randos, I automatically disregard most of what this benzo addict has to say. "Clean your room" f*ck off Kermit :chrisfreshhah:

Well a feminist once asked Jordan who would he want to be?

And the surprising answer was: Be a Woman and have lots of orgasm
1635524062292.png

Although i was severely SHOCKED by that random, deep well thought answer- i forgave him.

Yes you should clean your room huuno. Start with your room for personal growth. He means start small and grow after that.

This man is Brilliant walaahi. Its amazing watching his videos-- he has done a lot of digging and growth of human form-- but we as Muslims get his life time of studying people & life. in a single package: Quran.

It seems like he is preaching everything our religion preaches except he does not have Gods authority behind the preaching

Last edited:
basra dear you are slowly gravitating to your true call and purpose in this world calling to islam. with your brilliant mind you can become a mufaqi or jurist. gladly cheering you along

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
basra dear you are slowly gravitating to your true call and purpose in this world calling to islam. with your brilliant mind you can become a mufaqi or jurist. gladly cheering you along

Mashalaah thank you @Hared

I love the thought provoking deep analysis infused with Relgion & Psychology. This world is UGLY, we need ALL tools to fight it. :)

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
Jordan Peterson, the world renown Canadian psychologist and professor who is an atheist by the way-- discusses the bible in such an academic manner, that i can't help but just admire the man.

So the story of Cain and abel is of first Humans - sons of Adam who were born by humans as opposed to Adam and Eve NOT BORN, but created by God's hand.

This is a long study. Not for the faint mind we see here in Somali spot. But if you are interested Watch it.

For me-- it informs me how Good & Evil is manifested in Cain.

Cain the older brother-- gave an insufficient offering to God-- and Abel who is a Shepard gave a satisfactory one.

Cain comes off as the elder, a farmer, brilliant but arrogant, and Obviously STRONG and kills his younger brother out of jealousy and frustration.

By the way--it is not a coincident that ALL following prophets following later were Shepard because this profession humbles a man.

And Allaah swt LOVES people who are HUMBLE.

Another aspect of this epic biblical story is the idea of EVIL manifesting in Cain.

Obviously God loved Cain, he didn't kill Cain after killing his brother. But still the evil in Cain is unavoidable.

And God wants us to be humble, and acknowledge our evilness. We all have evilness within ourselves. And we can let it grow to become a Monster or fight it to become small creature controlled by YOU.

I draw in this story -that Being humble and acknowledging the EVIL part of you is a good start to Goodly growth. And Moralistic growth,

Disclaimer: By the way-- We as MUSLIMS are adviced to read about the Juda/Christian Bible but NOT TO BELIEVE IN IT.

QURAN is our book. Quran is a confirmation and ultimate reference for us Muslims. You can approach the bible as a literature type where you read but NEVER accept it as FACT OR TRUTH but a point of adding more knowledge.
In islam they are called Habiil and Qabiil if u didnt know

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
What i don't get about cain and abel is why adam didn't just let cain marry another good looking girl and not force him to marry the ugly one.

Also did cain run off with the ugly sister once he killed abel? if not how did his seed rival the people of idris later on?

:kanyehmm:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Jordan Peterson pops Benzos like tic tacs but has the audacity to call himself a self help guru.

Like dude, go clean your own room.

:mahubowtf:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What i don't get about cain and abel is why adam didn't just let cain marry another good looking girl and not force him to marry the ugly one.

Also did cain run off with the ugly sister once he killed abel? if not how did his seed rival the people of idris later on?

:kanyehmm:

You can't get what u want. IF Adam pbuh instructed cain to marry the non good looking sister, then that is what it should have been.

cain was banished to another land just like Adam pbuh was banished out of heaven and into hardship earth.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Jordan Peterson pops Benzos like tic tacs but has the audacity to call himself a self help guru.

Like dude, go clean your own room.

:mahubowtf:

Why do u dislike Jordan this much? Both as @Nak-Muay-Kru and as @Periplus

This man is doing good work for humanity, why would u oppose yaa shaitaan?

Trending