Cagjar on clubhouse.

Abiy and ethiopians has figured out how gullible somalis are, and what they are really doing is just giving somalis a false hope and empty promises while simultaneously working hard for our demise

He disowned his andinet bla bla is just another big fat lie to cover his plan to handover DDS to amhara cuz this bootyclapper dont even believe DDS belongs to somalis as he publicly confessed already

So somalis need not to listen anyone especially nacalaa ku yaalkan basaaska ah but just to trace his actions, if he really have some somalinimo left in his heart he would have brought back jobs and businesses to the hands of somalis, deported amhra back to gondar and let somalis express their aspirations for freedom

Let him say this in amharic language.

Let him write this on his FB page in amhararic.

This guy what he writes in amharic for his amhara base is completely different from what he says or writes in Somali.

I translated his twitter amharic post and it was very disgusting.
For him to say he stands with his afar & amhara brothers fighting against TPLF.

While we know what Afars have been doing in Western Sitti displacing more than 100K somalis and thousands killed while towns burnt down.

Mustafa is really a snake I want him to speak in English or Amharic.Dont allow him to answer you in af somaali.We want his amhara masters to listen to him.

I have a suspicion this guy might be an orhodox amharic christian.

I know he will escape to SL when Abye is finally gone in 6 months time.
I hope sediyashi will hand him over to TDF on a silver plater.

Let him say this in amharic language.

Let him write this on his FB page in amhararic.

This guy what he writes in amharic for his amhara base is completely different from what he says or writes in Somali.

I translated his twitter amharic post and it was very disgusting.
For him to say he stands with his afar & amhara brothers fighting against TPLF.

While we know what Afars have been doing in Western Sitti displacing more than 100K somalis and thousands killed while towns burnt down.

Mustafa is really a snake I want him to speak in English or Amharic.Dont allow him to answer you in af somaali.We want his amhara masters to listen to him.

I have a suspicion this guy might be an orhodox amharic christian.

I know he will escape to SL when Abye is finally gone in 6 months time.
I hope sediyashi will hand him over to TDF on a silver plater.
Have you noticed also this munaafiq character of him😂😂😂

This guy is really weird, he tells amhara that DDS was shared and all ethiopians have equal right to work and live there while telling somalis the fantasies about 77 war, and that must be why he cant tolerate any critic against him even he banned his fb page from the comment section so that he could not be exposed

@Sheikh Kulkuli I understand your hostility to Mustafa but you must be very careful to speculate about him maybe being not a Muslim
Actions talk louder than words bro, every day there is new fucking church being built in the region thanks to him inviting amhara orthodox into a muslim nation so someone has every right to suspect him of being an orthodox but even if hes not an orthodox he is munafiq which is much worse than the conventional kaafir

I've even seen a picture of him taking blessings from bishops in jigjiga and I will post it later if I find it again

20 million orthodox amhara are supporting and praising him more they do with their leaders and even some of them wanting him replace abiy so there should be a reason as to why they love him more than any other person involving in ethiopian politics, unless you think amhara are dump enough just love someone blindly

Actions talk louder than words bro, every day there is new fucking church being built in the region thanks to him inviting amhara orthodox into a muslim nation so someone has every right to suspect him of being an orthodox but even if hes not an orthodox he is munafiq which is much worse than the conventional kaafir

I've even seen a picture of him taking blessings from bishops in jigjiga and I will post it later if I find it again

20 million orthodox amhara are supporting and praising him more they do with their leaders and even some of them wanting him replace abiy so there should be a reason as to why they love him more than any other person involving in ethiopian politics, unless you think amhara are dump enough just love someone blindly
I remember him on SOL cursing at Sheikh Umal.

Trending