Cafis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inshallah once my generation get involved in politics, there will be a repeat of 91.:trumpsmirk:

Another civil war:ohhhdamn:

My targets.

Zuumal.i oo dhan

Wabiga juba oo dhiig isu badalay:ahh:

Allow ka yeel mid dhacda adaa amuuraha hayee.:salute:

oops I added the same video twice for Kismayo, I meant to add this one:

warya @Ferrari watch the video, you've totally lost it as of late.

Also dont waste your time with unjust dua, Ilahi is not unjust and does not grant them, you would only harm yourself.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
How can we forgive you when you haven't even apologized for your clan pledging allegiance to Al Shabaab?
:mjohreally:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Some believe kheyre can walk on water like jesus i am sacred that they will make a statue of khayre and worship it acudu billahi mina shadani rajiim bismillahi rahmani rahim

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Says a guy who wants to visit random jeberti graves.
:pachah1:
Random? I have already been to yemen atleast in yemen jebarti women and children wont be massacred like they were in mogadishu by the black african people of mogadishu thats how you know we aint the same race.

Random? I have already been to yemen atleast in yemen jebarti women and children wont be massacred like they were in mogadishu by the black african people of mogadishu thats how you know we aint the same race.

Yemenis are one of the very view nations that are in a situation worse than ours. I wont bash them because a confused bastard from northeast Somalia is claiming them.
:hemad:

oops I added the same video twice for Kismayo, I meant to add this one:

warya @Ferrari watch the video, you've totally lost it as of late.

Also dont waste your time with unjust dua, Ilahi is not unjust and does not grant them, you would only harm yourself.
cafis?:nahgirl:

:mjlol: @ you telling me stay away from injustice.:bell:

that's like taking safe sex advice from Charlie Sheen.:kodaksmiley:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Yemenis are one of the very view nations that are in a situation worse than ours. I wont bash them because a confused bastard from northeast Somalia is claiming them.
:hemad:
Saudia arabia has destroyed yemen but who destroyed mogadishu?

Inshallah once my generation get involved in politics, there will be a repeat of 91.:trumpsmirk:

Another civil war:ohhhdamn:

My targets.

Zuumal.i oo dhan

Wabiga juba oo dhiig isu badalay:ahh:

Allow ka yeel mid dhacda adaa amuuraha hayee.:salute:
I gotta give you.. You're one ambitious Oromo :obama:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts