Cafar view of Tigray war

main takeaways
1. Tigray founded al Xabash civilization
2. Credits Tigray generals for the famous Battle of Cadwa against Italy
3. Abiy needs to defeat Tigray so he can bring about the unitary system
4. TPLF defeated ENDF
5. Advocates a no-fly-zone in Tigray unofficial Western air-support for TDF in Walqayit/Xumera to open humanitarian corridor
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@Hamdaf12 @Odayga_Jabuuti can you update us on Ciisa vs Cafar and elaborate on Ciisa subclans' reaciton/preaction to the western Sitti situation

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Canfar will always choose the winning side. I’ll make a bet, if abiy somehow completely turns it around and canfar doesn’t stab Tigray in the back when that happens. Then I will not use SSpot for 3 months.

Arkan

Allahayow ada boqoree beesha nabadee

main takeaways
1. Tigray founded al Xabash civilization
2. Credits Tigray generals for the famous Battle of Cadwa against Italy
3. Abiy needs to defeat Tigray so he can bring about the unitary system
4. TPLF defeated ENDF
5. Advocates a no-fly-zone in Tigray unofficial Western air-support for TDF in Walqayit/Xumera to open humanitarian corridor

@Hamdaf12 @Odayga_Jabuuti can you update us on Ciisa vs Cafar and elaborate on Ciisa subclans' reaciton/preaction to the western Sitti situation
You seem eager to learn about Ciise subclans so I will tell you what I know.

Firstly the Issa divided in Subs goes as

Elaye, Waladon or Hawleqade, Holle or Furlaba, Horrone, Urweyne and Wardiq.

The Issa Ugaas hails from the smallest Issa sub clan, the Wardiq.

The first three sub clans are considered to be the original descendants of Sheikh Issa, while the last three are "those who followed", in other words local tribes who by marriage and alliance integrated in the Issa clan system. The largest clan is the Elaye, divided into the Reer Mussa (Saad Mussa and Yonis Mussa also known as Odahgob & Mamasan, the sub-clan of Aptidoon & IOG (the top dogs of the hegemony of Djibouti)

In terms of geographical distribution, only the Mammasan sub clan has the majority of its members originating from Awdal, in the tuulos under Saylac. In addition the sub clans of the Reer Kul and Reer Gedi/Yonis Mussa are also from the region of Awdal bordering with Djibouti, but the vast majority of both the Saad and Yonis Mussa are from Ethiopia they come to Awdal seasonally due to their pastoralist nature & with many also residing in Djibouti. Regarding the other sub-clans, the Walaldon and the Wardiq etc are overwhelmingly from Ethiopia, the Furlabe and the Horone almost equally split between Ethiopia and Djibouti and the Urweyne mainly in Djibouti.

It’s hard to separate them or find out who’s fighting Afar & where each sub clan lives because they’re so United they don’t deal with that subclan mentality in Ethiopia

Last edited:
Canfar will always choose the winning side. I’ll make a bet, if abiy somehow completely turns it around and canfar doesn’t stab Tigray in the back when that happens. Then I will not use SSpot for 3 months.
TDF already killed 240 plus 107 were children in a shill fired by TDF forces according to Afar administration

Trending

Latest posts