Caddan told me

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Not to take the covid vaccine, she use to work in the health care system and she said these people are evil , she said from her own experience minorities, like myself (Somalis, africans, etc) are more likely to get adverse effects from these vaccinations compared to whites, as they test it on there own first . She told me many children who were given immmusations like the MMR vaccine from minority backgrounds their children became autistic.

She told me not to leave the UK and refuse the vaccination because I could become unwell and also for my future offsprings, and it could cause fertility problems.

I only meet her yesterday snd she was talking to me like she knew me for years.

Bless her soul , all cadaans aren't evil as they seem to be❤

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Not to take the covid vaccine, she use to work in the health care system and she said these people are evil , she said from her own experience minorities, like myself (Somalis, africans, etc) are more likely to get adverse effects from these vaccinations compared to whites, as they test it on there own first . She told me many children who were given immmusations like the MMR vaccine from minority backgrounds their children became autistic.

She told me not to leave the UK and refuse the vaccination because I could become unwell and also for my future offsprings, and it could cause fertility problems.

I only meet her yesterday snd she was talking to me like she knew me for years.

Bless her soul , all cadaans aren't evil as they seem to be❤
i already knew this. Phase two of the new world order

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
But she kind of scared me when she started talking about bill gates trying to depopulate the world. She reminded me of those crazy conspiracy theorist 😂 that part took me off. But everything else she spoke about I agreed with her.

But she kind of scared me when she started talking about bill gates trying to depopulate the world. She reminded me of those crazy conspiracy theorist 😂 that part took me off. But everything else she spoke about I agreed with her.
They brought this disease to kill people why do you think they sent whites and Asians with Covid to Africa

IDk why you guys think everything is risk free. Ofc they are experimenting on Africans but i still think its för the better as we FAILED to Lead the world. If you live in europe make sure to read the condition first before taking it or just wait and see if it works on other people