Cadanka iska ilali

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
We gotta stop teachin ajnabis Somali

Whats this trend lately, Albanian/NorthAfrican/Khaleejis now makin videos on Faraxs :mjpls:

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
these people are using the somali name for clout. and xooliyeen somali will feed into it. aawe respectka? shameless. stop the ajnabi begging, fck them

Last edited:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
this people are using the somali name for clout. and xooliyeen somali will feed into it. aawe respectka? shameless. stop the ajnabi begging, fck them

If you look at the comments no one is begging

Mozart

You need people like me
Wallah Uxum Billah Somalian men are GAY. How are women showing you love and you’re telling them you’re happy with Somalian women.

Only men in the world that turn down pussy. Gaaaaay

Wallah Uxum Billah Somalian men are GAY. How are women showing you love and your telling them you’re happy with Somalian women.

She’s not the one some people have preferences maybe he prefers a xalimo with a bigger ass like Farmaajo

i have more than table swift thats for sure. u should be happy with what you have, same as i am. i dont have an hourglass 10/10 flawless body, same way you dont have a 40inch goose
Let me show you some time come to Minnesota :fredo: And I’ll show you hourglass

x z

Let me show you some time come to Minnesota :fredo: And I’ll show you hourglass

hana habaarin walaal. id rather go to mow gar deesh you than step foot in minnezoomaIi. u are also an ciyaal, go do ciyaal stuff like masturbate haramly

x z

Watch out @x z gonna say you were beggin for attention

i wont say that. im just confused why some somali guys make it the biggest deal in the world when an ajnabi pays attention to them, girls of all races pay attention to all men, so seeing somali men make a big deal e.g it warranting a thread, makes some u look desperate

and also, if u use tiktok, youd know that somali is a buzzword to get clout from ur content, so she probably clocked that. one arab girl who simped for somalis nonstop got exposed saying it was a joke and she wanted interactions and clout.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Wallah Uxum Billah Somalian men are GAY. How are women showing you love and you’re telling them you’re happy with Somalian women.

I call that Madow man mentality

Some foreign woman shows you love and your nigis fly off. If you need affirmation from shiisheeyeha then you got self esteem problems bro. Kkkkkk all a non-madow woman has to do is compliment them and they get showered with attention.

Trending