Cadaans are Fake AF

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently learned of controversy surrounding palm oil production. Apparently, so that our palm oil needs can be met, they need to clear rain forests that support many species including the orangutan, the clouded leopard, the sun bear, etc. Species that might become extinct within the next 5-10 years. Basically cadaans are calaacaling over this.

Yadda yadda yadda

But get this: palm oil production has also ruined the lives and livelihood of Malaysian, etc. children who have no recourse but to work for Big Palm Oil and be paid very little while doing it. If you google 'palm oil controversy' however you will see no mention of child labour and ruined traditional peoples lives. But, nooo the poor orangutans.

CADAANS AND THEIR FAKE PRIORITIES
what else is new

@TheXamarCadcadGuy @Duchess soo gala.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Children don't live in the rainforest silly. And they aren't as cute as animals, plus we've got billions of those littering the earth and ruining the planet. Let's pay attention to the diminishing numbers of lovable animals. Don't you want to just hug that adorable leopard.

Sorry about the misplaced priorities I just had an cadaan moment. I'm back.

I

IntensiveCareUnit

damn, that's seriously so fucked up. it reminds me of Cecil and how cadaans were literally crying for a lion but you aint see that kinda compassion when it involves human lives.

typical dameers they are :donkey:

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder how many suicides happened at the factory that makes your iPhone :jgjrrmx: how many Bangladeshis died in a factory fire making your clothing :axvmm9o:

The world's a fucked up place, save your outrage for the States (hint: all of them) that allow it

I wonder how many suicides happened at the factory that makes your iPhone :jgjrrmx: how many Bangladeshis died in a factory fire making your clothing :axvmm9o:

The world's a fucked up place, save your outrage for the States (hint: all of them) that allow it

You're not telling me anything I don't know. I'm not even discussing palm oil production :jgjrrmx:; this thread is about the current public reaction to the consequences of palm oil production. No faux outrage from me at this time.

damn, that's seriously so fucked up. it reminds me of Cecil and how cadaans were literally crying for a lion but you aint see that kinda compassion when it involves human lives.

typical dameers that are :donkey:

Exactly. Cecil is the perfect example. They will never give that much attention to an Al-S attack in Somalia that takes the lives of countless innocents. White tears for a lion named after a genocidal, greedy f*ck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending