Cadaans are disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
My co-worker is currently in Bali with his girlfriend and he sent us in the group chat pictures of him walking in town bare foot. He said he’s not wearing shoes on his vacation and he feels liberated.

Who walks around with no shoes? I feel like throwing up.

I wash my feet 5 times a day...

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
You've never stepped outside bare foot in a warm country? Nvm I forgot you don't even have a passport

:chrisfreshhah:
So now folks are bragging about walking barefoot? Barbaric idiot.

What does this have to do with Passport? I've passport, birth certificate and CPR certification. Nacala kugu yaal, put some respect on my name!

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Reiko why dont you make Abdi Exit as your profile picture too? Become our mascot. LMAO

I dream of going there when i can afford to. I want to open a cafe or Hub somewhere on the top of the hills surrounding the beach. maybe even a game arcade or a library. The future is bright for the next generation of somali children, since our generation are even more motivated to give our children something that we were never given.

DZ89z7kW0AAnBH0.jpg
r

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
How can I, the ashy Abdi slayer, the caraweelo of Somali women be part of this train wreck of a movement!
LMFAO I was hoping you would backstab Xalimo Nation I need to lay off the khat haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending