Cadaans are devils

The death tolls in Africa hasn't even reached triple digits, European countries like Spain and Italy are in the thousands, same goes for indhoyaars. Why don't you experiment on them
Wallahi o billahi I wish the worst on the shaytans :pacspit: :pacspit: :pacspit:
Nothing more to be said.

The death tolls in Africa hasn't even reached triple digits, European countries like Spain and Italy are in the thousands, same goes for indhoyaars. Why don't you experiment on them
Wallahi o billahi I wish the worst on the shaytans :pacspit: :pacspit: :pacspit:
Nothing more to be said.

Dont wish harm on any human being...atleast it will make you look bad..and disservice your message..because you are evil.

Dont wish harm on any human being...atleast it will make you look bad..and disservice your message..because you are evil.
Wallahi this is something I struggle with, may Allah give me the strength to show mercy to the merciless.

Wallahi sometimes when I'm in town, and some native or madow homeless ask me change or a cigarette, I'd give to them without hesitation, heck I'd give all the loose change and a few smokes.
Cadaans though?!?!!? Nah, I don't even look at them, I genuinely feel disdain and disgust. :kodaksmiley:

The worst was time was when there was a native and a cadaan homeless, the native asked me first, I gave him some change and cigs, the cadaan I told him to f*ck off and that he was a waste of white skin :wow:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
There are rumors about Africa being an experimental field for medicine for years. And this is considered a revealing moment, you can see that how the doctor wasn't surprised about that.

There are rumors about Africa being an experimental field for medicine for years. And this is considered a revealing moment, you can see that how the doctor wasn't surprised about that.
100%, not Africa as a whole, but landlocked countries with authoritarian regime.

Chad is a good example of how bad it is. Look at the viewership count, its very low. Youtube is hiding it, only if you search for it, you would know.

Africa ground zero for all experimentation and wars.

It's like the testing grounds just like how you test guns in a shooting place on paper.

The Torah, the jew's holy book curse the black people.

Africa ground zero for all experimentation and wars.

It's like the testing grounds just like how you test guns in a shooting place on paper.

The Torah, the jew's holy book curse the black people.
Only listened 3 minutes of it, shits demonic wallahi!
Natural rape, condemnable, perverse rape of minors, outside of the jurisdiction of laws so it's kosher :what:

Only listened 3 minutes of it, shits demonic wallahi!
Natural rape, condemnable, perverse rape of minors, outside of the jurisdiction of laws so it's kosher :what:
That's why the Bible calls them synagogue of Satan and the Quran calls them Gog and Magog and many others.

You are right. The white supremacist agenda is about controlling the population around the world were their are non white people involved. They make sure that if areas of the global were people seem to be saner than other parts they use biological warfare on them as a means of getting rid of that intelligence within that population. Sometimes a country will have a competent leader and then suddenly there is a coup.

Trending