Cadaanka waa xishod la'aan even when you help them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never had any racial (Black person) issues with white people even when I make them snap. I have however, been called stuff along the camel jockey/Arab terrorist kaboom lines by trailer trash when I make them snap.

I have absolutely no insecurities about my skin color.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I've never had any racial (Black person) issues with white people even when I make them snap. I have however, been called stuff along the camel jockey/Arab terrorist kaboom lines by trailer trash when I make them snap.

I have absolutely no insecurities about my skin color.

I've been called that whilst visiting UK. Not bothered though. Face. Bovvered?

I have absolutely no insecurities about my complexion either hence I didn't get mad about my encounter. I found it odd but I wasn't offended at all. I will continue to help the old white lady.

I've been called that whilst visiting UK. Not bothered though. Face. Bovvered?

I have absolutely no insecurities about my complexion either hence I didn't get mad about my encounter. I found it odd but I wasn't offended at all. I will continue to help the old white lady.

You shouldn't let her get away with it. 8 or 84, no one gets away.

Q

Queen Carawelo

What kind of town do you live in? Why would you tolerate that blatant racism? I bet you would go off if it was an old Somali lady who called darkie and said you're polite for your clan. Smh.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
What kind of town do you live in? Why would you tolerate that blatant racism? I bet you would go off if it was an old Somali lady who called darkie and said you're polite for your clan. Smh.

You think I care about clan insults? Lol. I'd just chuckle to myself if that happened.

She's an 84 year old widow. She's my neighbour and needs to be looked after.

Q

Queen Carawelo

You think I care about clan insults? Lol. I'd just chuckle to myself if that happened.

She's an 84 year old widow. She's my neighbour and needs to be looked after.
So? That's doesn't give her the right to call you names. You need to correct her or she will say that to the wrong person who won't ignore it.

Status
Not open for further replies.