Cadaan YT vlogger in Somaliland 2 a deportee “r u diasporan” deportee “what’s that?”

Muji

VIP
Loooool the amount of Somali men deported from the West. So much wasted opportunity. All they had to do was resist the urge to commit a crime before he got a passport, too much to ask of a 67 IQer

VixR

Veritas
Loooool the amount of Somali men deported from the West. So much wasted opportunity. All they had to do was resist the urge to commit a crime before he got a passport, too much to ask of a 67 IQer
I can’t find the original thread, but I spent a lot of time with my mom today, and after talk of some family drama and other stuff going on, she always dumps random Somali stories on me that circulate on the grapevine.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I can’t find the original thread, but I spent a lot of time with my mom today, and after talk of some family drama and other stuff going on, she always dumps random Somali stories on me that circulate on the grapevine.

You do know that I posted the killed dude’s mother on here. She went on fb live wailing.

Few days later the suspect’s mother appeared on Somali tv where she was praised for turning her son to the police.
Here she is
Watch as the 2 moms hug one another.

(Btw! Who’s more gossiper? Me or your mom :ohlord::ohlord::ohlord:

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
You do know that I posted the killed dude’s mother on here. She went on fb live wailing.

Few days later the suspect’s mother appeared on Somali tv where she was praised for turning her son to the police.
Here she is
Watch as the 2 moms hug one another.

(Btw! Who’s more gossiper? Me or your mom :ohlord::ohlord::ohlord:
I avoid videos on here, so I didn’t see it, but I saw that main thread that was posted.

For once, I knew what she was talking about, but it would’ve been weird to randomly say that I did without providing a source, bc I never do.

Come to think of it, Somali deaths are one of the only concrete pieces of news on this site. Everything else is opinion.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I avoid videos on here, so I didn’t see it, but I saw that main thread that was posted.

For once, I knew what she was talking about, but it would’ve been weird to randomly say that I did without providing a source, bc I never do.

Come to think of it, Somali deaths are one of the only concrete pieces of news on this site. Everything else is opinion.

You do realize that your hooyo is a typical Somali hooyo.

Always telling you those cautionary tales. Always talking about family and relatives drama.

Always telling you about heblaayo’s kid.

VixR

Veritas
You do realize that your hooyo is a typical Somali hooyo.

Always telling you those cautionary tales. Always talking about family and relatives drama.

Always telling you about heblaayo’s kid.
She’s actually not a gossip. It’s always about her siblings and siblings’ families.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
She’s actually not a gossip. It’s always about her siblings and siblings’ families.

Can I ask you something and would be honest

Have you ever debated with hooyo about your lack of faith ? :farmajoyaab:

VixR

Veritas
Can I ask you something and would be honest

Have you ever debated with hooyo about your lack of faith ? :farmajoyaab:
Yes. Only once. She cried and said some harsh things (unusual of her) in sadness. We didn’t talk about it after that.

She and I are pretty close. She doesn’t hold onto things, and I don’t either. It’s back to normal.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Yes. Only once. She cried and said some harsh things (unusual of her) in sadness. We didn’t talk about it after that.

She and I are pretty close. She doesn’t hold onto things, and I don’t either. It’s back to normal.

But in reality she is pretending that she never heard it. What an state of denial.

Muji

VIP

It’s true his mother did hand him in, the reason was not reported though. I feel sorry for the people of Somalia, being dumped on them are murderers and rapists. Maybe the Somali government should hand them back but I doubt they have the resources

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
It’s true his mother did hand him in, the reason was not reported though. I feel sorry for the people of Somalia, being dumped on them are murderers and rapists. Maybe the Somali government should hand them back but I doubt they have the resources

Some lunatic just gave your comment thumb down:farmajoyaab::farmajoyaab:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Brave guy getting a haircut in Somalia. A third of the population has some form of hepatitis from drinking shit water and unprotected sex.

:jaynerd:

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth

Has a Somali girl ever been forgiven for murder in the diaspora ? Just something I was thinking about.

Trending