Cadaan YT travel vlogger visiting African countries decimated each country, applies no PC

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Embrace for impact, he is on his to Somalia :mindblown::meleshame::meleshame::meleshame:

Embrace for humiliation @embarassing

I think this dude is sponsored by right wing organizations in Europe

Holly shit ! He has murdered Africa

Last edited:

Muji

VIP
The men on this forum love to be shitted on by white men. You guys are weird. You lick the ass of white men and the meaner they are towards you the more you suck up to them... lol

Embrace for impact, he is on his to Somalia :mindblown::meleshame::meleshame::meleshame:

Embrace for humiliation @embarassing

I think this dude is sponsored by right wing organizations in Europe

Holly shit ! He has murdered Africa

Africa has hit rock bottom if they let a bargain barrel Arab lookalike with a Slavic accent like this shit talk them when his own country still probably eats Soviet-donated ice three times a day

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
I don’t think that any travel blogger would go to Bosasso or Mogadishu. Drew Binsky,Sal Lavallo,Indigo Traveller and Geography Now went to Somaliland because of its safety.

If they even say they’re going to Southern Somalia they’re an Al Shabaab target. Just like Hodan Nalayeh AUN:(

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
The men on this forum love to be shitted on by white men. You guys are weird. You lick the ass of white men and the meaner they are towards you the more you suck up to them... lol
This has to be one of the weirdest parts of this forum. People here spend hours just shit talking Somalis.

Hold up don't you gladly agree with them as long as you can insult Somali men? What the f*ck:westbrookwtf:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
I don’t think that any travel blogger would go to Bosasso or Mogadishu. Drew Binsky,Sal Lavallo,Indigo Traveller and Geography Now went to Somaliland because of its safety.

If they even say they’re going to Southern Somalia they’re an Al Shabaab target. Just like Hodan Nalayeh AUN:(

I'll be seeing you, along with all your relatives in Garowe, to collect your "Somalia" passports.

Muji

VIP
This has to be one of the weirdest parts of this forum. People here spend hours just shit talking Somalis.

Hold up don't you gladly agree with them as long as you can insult Somali men? What the f*ck:westbrookwtf:

Lol when I bash Somali men I have 100 faraxs chasing after me calling me every number under the sun. But when it’s a trump fan or any random cadan man you giggle like s. I didn’t realise white men were such alphas.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Just seen his video on the most expensive hotel room in Burundi.

Probably owned by a warlord from the DRC that uses it to launder money.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Lol when I bash Somali men I have 100 faraxs chasing after me calling me every number under the sun. But when it’s a trump fan or any random cadan man you giggle like s. I didn’t realise white men were such alphas.
And that's got jack shit to do with me lady, stop with the shitty excuses. You're not any better.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Oh my! Oh my! Go to the comment section of this video. People are so incensed at him for his condescending attitude towards this country.

That girl is nacasad for welcoming him to her country just so he can decimate it.

Trending

Latest posts