Cadaan women always have to make things a challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
So some of my colleagues are also fasting to see who can finish the whole 30 days with me.

I told these beckys to eat because Ramadan is not a challenge and they don't have to fast with me but they keep insisting. They can't let anyone have any thing, now nobody is going to do shit for me because I'm fasting, guess what half of the office is also fasting. :kodaksmiley:

FML.

:bell:

Vision

If its on mainstream media, don't believe it
SentimentalLeadingDog-size_restricted.gif

So some of my colleagues are also fasting to see who can finish the whole 30 days with me.

I told these beckys to eat because Ramadan is not a challenge and they don't have to fast with me but they keep insisting. They can't let anyone have any thing, now nobody is going to do shit for me because I'm fasting, guess what half of the office is also fasting. :kodaksmiley:

FML.

:bell:

Don't worry their sawm will not be accepted because they don't do salat iyo they don't clean their xaar iyo kaadi :kanyeshrug:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Don't worry their sawm will not be accepted because they don't do salat iyo they don't clean their xaar iyo kaadi :kanyeshrug:
It's not that, but every Ramadan, everyone in the office treats me like a princess, they literally do everything for me because I'm fasting and these heifas took that privilege from me.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
It's not that, but every Ramadan, everyone in the office treats me like a princess, they literally do everything for me because I'm fasting and these heifas took that privilege from me.
I should start fasting or pretend fasting just for this! What can I expect? Do they do all the work for you? How exactly are you treated like a princess?

Status
Not open for further replies.