Cadaan says "help me find a somali wife"

Xalimos are real gem & since real men discovered this they vowed to never look back. It said that, u never know the value of something until u lose it. For sure Faraxs are on the verge of losing out massively soon. Xalimos are real power to reckon with, their excellence can't be hidden. All Xalimos deserve the best & should never settle for less. Rooting for y'all & ur time u show us what u made of!
I'm good
20211101_043706.jpg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He had the whole train laughing :silanyolaugh:

That was soooooooooo adorable

Today i went to Somali mall, and passed by a cloth store, and saw a White revert man with beard looking admiringly at his somali wife trying on a new feminine long dress. I was disgusted and happy at the same time. I can't explain the feeling. He was sooo inlove with her. He was a small framed white man, just like a small frame farah man, which made me believe this must have been a heavenly match. He had a dhuksi cap and blue khamis,, little winter boots. So adorable

mr.overeasy

The most eggcelent member
That's an L for us. Can Becky make canjeero and give me libaax Somali kids? Nobody wants to eat kale sandwiches mate
big facts, I don't want a cold cut soggy whitebread sandwich and a wife that has been used by every man around, the cadaan guys can keep their girls.

That was soooooooooo adorable

Today i went to Somali mall, and passed by a cloth store, and saw a White revert man with beard looking admiringly at his somali wife trying on a new feminine long dress. I was disgusted and happy at the same time. I can't explain the feeling. He was sooo inlove with her. He was a small framed white man, just like a small frame farah man, which made me believe this must have been a heavenly match. He had a dhuksi cap and blue khamis,, little winter boots. So adorable

All of that figured out through your sheer imagination......

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
If an ajnabi ever says to you he wants a somali girl, you gotta stop him right there on his tracks. Shit is disrespectful. People would say that shit for example to an carab guy.

Some dhegacas said that to me once and I checked him. More somali guys need to do that if that happens to them, not to broadcast it like this idiot and laugh with him.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
If an ajnabi ever says to you he wants a somali girl, you gotta stop him right there on his tracks. Shit is disrespectful. People would say that shit for example to an carab guy.

Some dhegacas said that to me once and I checked him. More somali guys need to do that if that happens to them, not to broadcast it like this idiot and laugh with him.
Cut to a Somali asking an Canfar for an Canfar wife and the Canfar brother saying he'll hook him up:

Ajnabi waa niin rag.
He doesn't need to always impress a xalimo, the xalimo will do it for him.
Masha Allah ajnabi men are better than us faraxs :denzelnigga:
We need to learn a lot from them