Cadaan people are sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
My coworker and her husband have a son, they dress him up like a girl, buying him Disney princess dresses. I also saw a couple with a son and he was wearing a dress in the mall. Is this a new trend? I keep seeing actresses dressing their sons in dresses? So all the cadaan kids will turn out like Caitlyn Jenner?

There's no way I'm going to raise my sons around effeminate children. I refuse to do that.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
It's why their kids are always the ones shooting up schools and synthesizing new variations of meth in their labs but wallahi that's none of my business :diddyswag:

My coworker and her husband have a son, they dress him up like a girl, buying him Disney princess dresses. I also saw a couple with a son and he was wearing a dress in the mall. Is this a new trend? I keep seeing actresses dressing their sons in dresses? So all the cadaan kids will turn out like Caitlyn Jenner?

There's no way I'm going to raise my sons around effeminate children. I refuse to do that.
Yes. They force clothes and toys that are made for the opposite gender of their kid, only so they can post pictures to the internet showing how "supportive" and progressive they are

fucking caadans:eminemdamn:

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
I have read about this. It's another form of the SJW diesease. They don't believe in gender roles since according to them they were created by old sexist men a long time ago or something like that, so they dress their young boys in dresses and let their daughters do boy stuff. In Sweden it's super popular and in some kindergartens they don't call the children 'he' or 'she' but use the gender neutral 'hen' on all of them

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I have read about this. It's another form of the SJW diesease. They don't believe in gender roles since according to them they were created by old sexist men a long time ago or something like that, so they dress their young boys in dresses and let their daughters do boy stuff. In Sweden it's super popular and in some kindergartens they don't call the children 'he' or 'she' but use the gender neutral 'hen' on all of them

Hen? :drakelaugh:

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
yea m8 https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/mar/24/sweden-adds-gender-neutral-pronoun-to-dictionary

Glad I don't live in that shithole. Might explain why Mercury is in serious need of this
test.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending