Cadaan man shoots beaner child after altercation

Status
Not open for further replies.
:williamswtf: These cadaan people are just crazy. The guy had an argument with a 13 year old kid then just pulled out his gun and then started shooting.

I don't understand how this dumbass even got into an altercation with a child.:wtf:

:stopit: He was also an off-duty cop so he is a trained civillian murderer.

:dwill: I am about to kiss the earth of this stolen nation (white stole it from indigenous ppl). I am blessed to not be born in the land of ignorance and senseless violence.

Fortunately no child was murdered in the making of this video.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
-- Generalize whites

-- Uses beaner

You're not against "racism" or "bigotry" philosophically, huh? :hmm:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Explain your people MR I conceal carry a gun when I am alone at night. Are you as trigger happy as your white counterpart?

I'm not trigger happy. I also said I would use it as a deterrence. I hope I never take someone's life. I also said I carry my gun to bad areas.

A) Do you live in the U.S? B) Do you believe guns should be banned?

I'm not trigger happy. I also said I would use it as a deterrence. I hope I never take someone's life. I also said I carry my gun to bad areas.

A) Do you live in the U.S? B) Do you believe guns should be banned?

No I do not live in the US. Nah, I believe in gun ownership. I just don't believe in concealed carry. I don't want to get into an argument or fight and then just get shot lol.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
No I do not live in the US. Nah, I believe in gun ownership. I just don't believe in concealed carry. I don't want to get into an argument or fight and then just get shot lol.
:russ:

I get you. Just behave yourself if you ever visit or stay in San Francisco :drakelaugh:

Last time I checked, all 50 states have them. Laws vary on processes by states. Where are you from/live?

I'm Australian mate.
They don't play over here. Only law enforcement can have handguns. Civilians can get rifles and shotguns only, for hunting etc. No assault rifles or anything, nothing special. Things changed after some mass shooting a few decades ago, this is when they put into place all these serious regulations.

Also I am sure you will get into deep shit if you walk down the street parading your rifle.

Shooting people is a big no no. You will definitely go to jail. I think it is fair 99.99% of the time.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
I'm Australian mate.
They don't play over here. Only law enforcement can have handguns. Civilians can get rifles and shotguns only, for hunting etc. No assault rifles or anything, nothing special. Things changed after some mass shooting a few decades ago, this is when they put into place all these serious regulations.

Also I am sure you will get into deep shit if you walk down the street parading your rifle.

Shooting people is a big no no. You will definitely go to jail. I think it is fair 99.99% of the time.

:ehh: :nvjpqts:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts