CADAAN MAN needlessly BAKHTIYEY WHILST TRYING TO PROPOSE to a naag madoow underwater

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
They were staying at that resort in Tanzania for $1300 a night. Sadly that money is going towards non-Africans. The owners are usually TimaJilac, Koofiyad-yare or cadaans :jcoleno::jcoleno:

But honestly why spend $1300 a night. Lord have mercy on us all. Can’t fayhom spending that amount.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
A good simp is a dead one

You do understand how he died right.

He broke the cardinal rule for when under water.

NEVER HOLD YOUR BREATH

This dude held his breath to show both sides of the letter when he placed it on the glass for her to see and read. FOR HER TO READ. THIS NIgga held his breath. He did this when no one was around him.

Guess what happened ?

VixR

Veritas
How fucking tragic omg. She literally had to watch him die.

I wonder if he had underlying respiratory or heart problems.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
How fucking tragic omg. She literally had to watch him die.

I wonder if he had underlying respiratory or heart problems.

What the hell is wrong with you? The man had no heart or respiratory illness. What he had was low supply of common sense, dammit.

You didn’t even bother reading the article, did you? In the article it says that he said “I’ll hold my breath as long as it takes to ask you this”. Then he went about showing her one side of the paper for her to read, which took her like 45 seconds sense she was a madoow and yet another 45 to read the other side. He then spend 30 seconds to show her the ring. By this time his body is becoming unconscious. Afterwards wu BAKHTIYEY :camby::camby:

You do understand how he died right.

He broke the cardinal rule for when under water.

NEVER HOLD YOUR BREATH

This dude held his breath to show both sides of the letter when he placed it on the glass for her to see and read. FOR HER TO READ. THIS NIgga held his breath. He did this when no one was around him.

Guess what happened ?
He did all that for a tanzanian dhuxul woman Allah was definitely angry with his simping :mjlol:

Trending