Cadaan Man kills wife for refusing £1 Mehr!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get why cadaan males don't get called out for their bat shit behaviour. Yet some women criticise every little thing they see in their men, when they should thank god their men are not crazy wife murderers like cadaan nutters.

Everything in society that is minority men do is publicised and yet cadaan males are portrayed as angels. Yet the pig farm murders of 100 hookers was by an cadaan male not a minority male.

When an cadaan male snaps it will most likely escalate to murder.

:farmajoyaab:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7912117/martin-sophie-cavanagh-strangled-wife-refuse-sex/amp/

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I don't get why cadaan males don't get called out for their bat shit behaviour. Yet some women criticise every little thing they see in their men, when they should thank god their men are not crazy wife murderers like cadaan nutters.

Everything in society that is minority men do is publicised and yet cadaan males are portrayed as angels. Yet the pig farm murders of 100 hookers was by an cadaan male not a minority male.

When an cadaan male snaps it will most likely escalate to murder.

:farmajoyaab:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7912117/martin-sophie-cavanagh-strangled-wife-refuse-sex/amp/

Yaquub

Well in my humble opinion Cadaan men are angels. Their pale milky white skin disarms my prejudices and hateration. But a madoow black person like model Hamdia Ahmed makes me uneasy even though i know by personality she could be an angel. I am superficial. I look at things in the outer form. :(

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:farmajoyaab:Its always someone you know.

If were talking serial murderers. Most of them kill someone within their racial and or ethnic group.
:yacadiim: That means you can rest assured that the cadaan ax murderer will most likely target Nicole, Jess and Sally.

:mugshotman: However if Tyrone is a serial strangler he won't be reported to the popo because no one covered the missing cases of Keisha, Lashonda and Monica.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending