Cadaan makes intriguing video on Somalia

This proved my point addiction to tribal identity and de-centralization historically caused our doom. Once we move on from this mediaeval clan based society we have a chance but if not we don’t.

Liban89

Maqal herder | Burco boodhweyn.
Is this video going to make my blood rise?
Foreigners covering what led to the civil war and instability typically are grossly wrong and gloss over the fact that colonialism had a big part to do with it.
I don't think so, even if greater Somalia gained independence as single entity; the situation would be the same as today, warring tribal factions along indistinct clannish lines till the end of times. We are a doomed race from the start. What is preventing Deni and HSM sitting down as brothers and steer the ship towards peace and prosperity? Why is Muse Bihi a shaytaan in the eyes of SSC and vice versa? Why is jubbaland in general more politically aligned with puntland than their direct neighbour state?

Garaad diinle

 
This video is just like many other videos on somalia made by random youtubers making fun of the country while talking about their favourite subject piracy. It's a uninformed and ignorant and not even worth watching.

Last edited:
What he said about Somalia before colonization got me a little pissed I can't lie. Made it sound like it's been 1991 for all of time in Somalia. Calling Ajuuran & Adal coastal empires was ridiculous especially with Adal considering it's capital was not even on the coast :westbrookwtf:

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
What he said about Somalia before colonization got me a little pissed I can't lie. Made it sound like it's been 1991 for all of time in Somalia. Calling Ajuuran & Adal coastal empires was ridiculous especially with Adal considering it's capital was not even on the coast :westbrookwtf:
we all know about the famous Adalite coastal capital of Harar.

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
This proved my point addiction to tribal identity and de-centralization historically caused our doom. Once we move on from this mediaeval clan based society we have a chance but if not we don’t.
The way we can counter this,is educate the population and send them to school maybe then they will see how primitive tribes and tribalism is

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
Is this video going to make my blood rise?
Foreigners covering what led to the civil war and instability typically are grossly wrong and gloss over the fact that colonialism had a big part to do with it.

Colonialism had zero to do with it. It actually stopped the instability among Somalis. Somalia was way worse pre-colonalism than it is now.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

I learnt so much walaahi. The story is the same. Shortages of food, hungry people will go into revolution mode and chaos will ensue.

Just like the French revolution- where their Queen said-- let them eat cake if they don't have bread. Her head was decapitated

He also said - Somalia is a country that has been cursed! What? lol

Trending