Cadaan lady in ND ( very white state) wrote abt her encounter with a Somali worker at Walmart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
A lot of people took issue with her description of the guy.

Do you also feel the same ?

Ummm yeah...Somali people need to stop drooling over cadaan kids and start buying Somali kids balloons. If it was a hooyo with her little kid in front of him it's highly possible he would have ignored her.

VixR

Veritas
Ummm yeah...Somali people need to stop drooling over cadaan kids and start buying Somali kids balloons. If it was a hooyo with her little kid in front of him it's highly possible he would have ignored her.
Lol this made me laugh. I haven't seen Somali ppl drooling over White kids

Why scrutinize a random act of kindness towards a child?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
For fucks sake you're never content with anything are you?

Instead making up stories about him how about you just shut up? First you're taking his small act of kindness and turning it into some fucking racial thing then you're literally accusing him of not doing acts like this to others, when you dont fucking know anything about him. Wallahi you sjws are a miserable and stupid bunch.

Lol you're funny..
For fucks sake you're never content with anything are you?

Instead making up stories about him how about you just shut up? First you're taking his small act of kindness and turning it into some fucking racial thing then you're literally accusing him of not doing acts like this to others, when you dont fucking know anything about him. Wallahi you sjws are a miserable and stupid bunch.

Last edited:
Lol ok fine but I haven't seen them offering Somali kids candy...I usually see them walk the opposite direction when Somali parents are approaching them. Let's show our people some love and kindness once in a while. I have never heard of an employee going out of their way to purchase a customer anything at the store they work at. I mean he's a refugee from Somalia working a minimum wage job in Walmart and they're a cadaan family who have more privileges than he has. They shouldn't have allowed him to buy their kid anything...or they should have done something kind in return.
Lol this made me laugh. I haven't seen Somali ppl drooling over White kids

Why scrutinize a random act of kindness towards a child?

Lol ok fine but I haven't seen them offering Somali kids candy...I usually see them walk the opposite direction when Somali parents are approaching them. Let's show our people some love and kindness once in a while. I have never heard of an employee going out of their way to purchase a customer anything at the store they work at. I mean he's a refugee from Somalia working a minimum wage job in Walmart and they're a cadaan family who have more privileges than he has. They shouldn't have allowed him to buy their kid anything...or they should have done something kind in return.
Well shit I didn't know you're a security camera over at Walmart since you seem to know everything that does and doesn't happen there.

I can't believe you're still creating some big fucking drama over somebody giving a kid a balloon. Get over yourself.

Gambar

VIP
Stop acting like an African American, you are Somali nayaa. What is this racial stuff you keep bringing up?

VixR

Veritas
We have a different perspective.

On another note, haven't you ever hid from a Somali before kkkk

VixR

Veritas
You are Somali, you do know that right !
Somali gossip is super saiyan level. It's a superpower kkk
tumblr_n5hbwzUzJ01soc18mo1_500.gif

On a level, I can understand the ppl @Angela Davis is complaining about that duck other Somalis they could be seeing on the daily

You don't know that. I love kids and play with them. Kids can see into people's souls often and react accordingly. Kids are innocent and are not part of their culture. They are simply human at that age and adorable. Most likely this young man would do the same for a Somali kid.

Somali gossip is super saiyan level. It's a superpower kkk
tumblr_n5hbwzUzJ01soc18mo1_500.gif

On a level, I can understand the ppl @Angela Davis is complaining about that duck other Somalis they could be seeing on the daily

Only teens who know they are up to no good hide from other Somali adults to avoid comments. And some women in general who are anti community in their disposition and who think Somalis are holding them back from their choices of dress to the men they are dating.

It all depends on someone's view about community, culture and race. The more positive views you have about your culture/people, the more secure you feel around them.

Fob men are so nice Wallahi. A fob guy once insisted on buying me coffee. He kept instisting I didn't want to be rude.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:siilaanyolaugh:

They still have that purity and love for community. Wait for them to get the American experience and see them look at you like you are just a pussy. And some women actually do like that attitude so it might even work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts