Cadaan Guy Is Claiming Mansa Musa Now 💀

That guy is a racist who references studies, makes error claims the writers never stated, or misleadingly makes claims on the content that further push lies based on the weaknesses of the studies through deliberate interpretive distortions.

I thought his last name was peculiar. It hit me that it might be Jewish, and/or thought maybe he was one of those half-Iranian white nationalists weirdos. I searched it up on Forebears, showing a high degree of Iranians that carry that last name. But you know what, there was a Reddit link that totally exposed the guy as half Iranian Jewish, and half German.

He believes Africans are of archaic and a bit of Cro-Magnon (outdated term) with the purest of "Anatomically Modern Humans" being the Western Eurasians.
1685901880375.png

1685901888492.png

1685901894722.png

Furthermore, the guy believes full Eurasians Phonecians and Europeans came to northeast Africa (ancient Nubia) and the Horn of Africa, and established the civilizations. He pushes that White supremacy content into obscure esoteric levels. And he emphasizes how the Africans were merely slaves.

I think this guy might be in the Yahuud intelligence from the way he plays the subversive tactics. Here he just posted a video about how the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) was white and then contrasts it with how the Prophet (PBUH) had black slaves. Always having the white superior and black inferior, pushing this narrative that slave masters' racial dynamics were more ancient than it is and universal.

This Jew playing a lover of White extremist ideology is really overstepping with his sick games.
@Reformed J @Shimbiris @Javelin

That guy is a racist who references studies, makes error claims the writers never stated, or misleadingly makes claims on the content that further push lies based on the weaknesses of the studies through deliberate interpretive distortions.

I thought his last name was peculiar. It hit me that it might be Jewish, and/or thought maybe he was one of those half-Iranian white nationalists weirdos. I searched it up on Forebears, showing a high degree of Iranians that carry that last name. But you know what, there was a Reddit link that totally exposed the guy as half Iranian Jewish, and half German.

He believes Africans are of archaic and a bit of Cro-Magnon (outdated term) with the purest of "Anatomically Modern Humans" being the Western Eurasians.
View attachment 277398
View attachment 277399
View attachment 277400

Furthermore, the guy believes full Eurasians Phonecians and Europeans came to northeast Africa (ancient Nubia) and the Horn of Africa, and established the civilizations. He pushes that White supremacy content into obscure esoteric levels. And he emphasizes how the Africans were merely slaves.

I think this guy might be in the Yahuud intelligence from the way he plays the subversive tactics. Here he just posted a video about how the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) was white and then contrasts it with how the Prophet (PBUH) had black slaves. Always having the white superior and black inferior, pushing this narrative that slave masters' racial dynamics were more ancient than it is and universal.

This Jew playing a lover of White extremist ideology is really overstepping with his sick games.
You will never find an accomplished individual, who achieved personal/professional success speak of their ancestors empire or their race dominating
Thats because their ego is fully settled into their own individuality and isn't reaching for associations,

Its funny his whole personal lineage could be farmers in nowhere land poor europe (majority of the west before the enlightenment period sort of equalized royalty/working class) so he is sucking the dicks of random architects, intellectuals and kings who got nothing to do with him.:hillarybiz:

Being religious is the only true salvations, no doctrine ever though us whites or anyone is superior because true knowledge/holiness is something ONLY YOU can gift yourself through your efforts

You will never find an accomplished individual, who achieved personal/professional success speak of their ancestors empire or their race dominating
Thats because their ego is fully settled into their own individuality and isn't reaching for associations,

Its funny his whole personal lineage could be farmers in nowhere land poor europe (majority of the west before the enlightenment period sort of equalized royalty/working class) so he is sucking the dicks of random architects, intellectuals and kings who got nothing to do with him.:hillarybiz:

Being religious is the only true salvations, no doctrine ever though us whites or anyone is superior because true knowledge/holiness is something ONLY YOU can gift yourself through your efforts
Your criticism is something that doesn't even apply to that guy because he is beyond that. He doesn't even have the right to speak of those civilizations, to begin with. Normally, it is Germanics appropriating spicy-Whites' history.:icon lol:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Your criticism is something that doesn't even apply to that guy because he is beyond that. He doesn't even have the right to speak of those civilizations, to begin with. Normally, it is Germanics appropriating spicy-Whites' history.:icon lol:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Who am i? why does that sound accusatory. i am just old little me

yeah i am aware, its always the greeks, the (brutal/disgusting) vikings, romans, mediterraneans

View attachment 277398
View attachment 277399
View attachment 277400

The dude claims ghost species=archaic which is not the definition at all and on top of that insist that the hypothetical (its actually not settled) ghost species present in West Africans must be homo erectus or habilis with zero evidence based on a paper that states otherwise to begin with.
He then spams those BS points on twitter all day :mjlaugh:

The dude claims ghost species=archaic which is not the definition at all and on top of that insist that the hypothetical (its actually not settled) ghost species present in West Africans must be homo erectus or habilis with zero evidence based on a paper that states otherwise to begin with.
He then spams those BS points on twitter all day :mjlaugh:
The guy fails in each point he makes, it maybe proves he is an Erectus, jk.

I was going to make a thread that involves some mention of that "deep ghost" ancestry. Maybe tomorrow.

Yeah, it is totally nonsensical.

View attachment 277398
View attachment 277399
View attachment 277400

I first noticed this clown on twitter a couple years ago, when he purposefully continued to call the speculated ghost in Wests Africans 'hominids' instead of 'hominins' :urgh:

central africa as in the congo up till chad?

the empire of mali did not extend to central africa or are you referring to the central african people and there current cultures (i think chad is the only Muslim central african country) :hmm:
Malian Empire was Sahelian, and Chad too. Central Africa is Congo.

central africa as in the congo up till chad?

the empire of mali did not extend to central africa or are you referring to the central african people and there current cultures (i think chad is the only Muslim central african country) :hmm:
I tend to generalise the sahelian as all Central African my fault yall

yes but it was across the western region of the sahel.
chad is the only central african country that is part of the sahel and the mali empire did not extend to modern day chad
The Sahel is a geographic belt, and the Malian empire was a Sahelien empire:
1685913020761.png

Chad is not a Central African in any formal disciplinary texts I have read dealing with various diverse topics (technically, the southern parts touch upon it strictly geographically). That label was designated to the tropical countries below it, quintessentially the rainforest of the Congos.

Since it is between North Africa and Central Africa, people call it Sahelian, and a big chunk of it is Saharan from a broad terrain landscape perspective on the northern side. Chad exists as a transitional zone, suitably fitting that intermediate positional categorization.

Based on the conditions of a historical-relational (proximal) view, the country was associated with the Sudanic region and Saharan Africa but is designated as the Sahel. As the landscape configuration stretches to West Africa, the belt covered a significant part of where the Malian Empire once stood. That is why people call it Sahelian, a topographical significance.

Classifications are rarely neat and are judged from a value hierarchy of relative context signifiers. I don't consider Sudan a Sahelian region. The Nile Valley with the Sahara is the main character. The term "Sub-Saharan Africa" was always obsolete in northeast Africa, with the Horn of Africa as an extension. There was never a Saharan "ocean" barrier in Eastern Africa to Egypt since the river served as a corridor resulting in the mixing of groups since always.

It's relative, the conditions are context-specific and relevant based, so we can't be tone-deaf to the realities. Even if technically Chad is in the central and The Malian Empire was in Western Africa, it gives little value to what we use labels for when you look at the ground.

Trending