Cadaan guy goes to Hargeisa, roams around town speaking Somali and then drinks Camel milk

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
He speaks much better Somali than the so called Somalis in Canada. Has anyone met a Somali from Canada? They don't even look Somali due to adoption of braided hard and weaves forget about speak Somali. Good for him. He shows more appreciation for the culture

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
He speaks much better Somali than the so called Somalis in Canada. Has anyone met a Somali from Canada? They don't even look Somali due to adoption of braided hard and weaves forget about speak Somali. Good for him. He shows more appreciation for the culture

Each time I see your name you remind me of a naked Pope

go visit the sewage

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Wallahi He speaks better Somali than most Ciyaal Dhaqan Celis (Somali Diasporas kids).

I have Asian,Arab,Latino friends who speak their mother language fluently what’s wrong with our youth :lawd:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is how you say it:
*Aniga af Soomali baan ku takhasusay*

Nigga your Somali is dreadful. Your the Hooyo Ma Taalo i was talking about :mjlol::ufdup:

I rarely write in Somali so obviously spelling mistakes will occur. I am fluent in speech though.

However, Waan can be substitued for baan. Its used by reer Konfuur.

:whoa:

The Somali Caesar

VIP
I rarely write in Somali so obviously spelling mistakes will occur. I am fluent in speech though.

However, Waan can be substitued for baan. Its used by reer Konfuur.

:whoa:
Before you said with your chest that your Somali is A1 and you even tried to write in Somali. I caught you out.

Now you’re saying your speaking is “fluent” but your writing not so much. I smell BS from a mile away. Get a tutor or ask your moma to teach you:sass2:

Before you said with your chest that your Somali is A1 and you even tried to write in Somali. I caught you out.

Now you’re saying your speaking is “fluent” but your writing not so much. I smell BS from a mile away. Get a tutor or ask your moma to teach you:sass2:

Bu-bu-bu-but my fob friends calls me akhli ley and say I speak Somali better then the diaspora kids.

:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

The Somali Caesar

VIP
Bu-bu-bu-but my fob friends calls me akhli ley and say I speak Somali better then the diaspora kids.

:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:
*Caqli leh*

You’re making it too easy for me to roast you. Your Somali is abysmal but yet you persevere to write in it :mjlol: :chrisfreshhah::pachah1::russ::lolbron::damn::mjpls::mjlaugh::ulyin:
C19613E9-3595-4379-B533-0E05E19F712C.jpeg

Trending