Cadaan FKD pro attacks Puntland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Who the f*ck is this savage bigot :russ::pachah1::pachah1:

Threads about his rants are becoming more and more legendary.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Man this guy share so much with eydoors, he pledges allegiance to the queen and he is also obessed with puntland :gucciwhat: @Lordilord is this your brother? :chrisfreshhah:

Man this guy share so much with eydoors, he pledges allegiance to the queen and he is also obessed with puntland :gucciwhat: @Lordilord is this your brother? :chrisfreshhah:

Where have you been???? He's been karbaashing Landers and 'Nimko' Ali lately. This is his first dig at PLanders.

Take it like a man, David Vance cares about no Somali, you're all bottom-barrel Africans to him. He'll karbaash your mum in a FKD session.

:drakelaugh::russ:

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Where have you been???? He's been karbaashing Landers and 'Nimko' Ali lately. This is his first dig at PLanders.

Take it like a man, David Vance cares about no Somali, you're all bottom-barrel Africans to him. He'll karbaash your mum in a FKD session.

:drakelaugh::russ:
Ileen this is the same guy that was karbashing duuso bixi and xaarmajo? :russ::pachah1:@Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman dm me your twitter ina adeer:salute:

Waaryaaada look at this shit that I found. Wallahi I'm on the floor, David Vance is a legend ileen, he most definitely was searching through somnet/SSpot :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:. Isn't that @R.Kelly 's old display pic??

Mudane Vance keeping it real :mjlol:

We will keep being humiliated until we stop begging other countries for money :farmajoyaab:

Somlalilander twerks for the cadaan man about his ww2 ancestor and he disses him:drakelaugh:

That bit about Isaaqland is lowkey right tho:patrice:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts