Cadaan celebrities killing themselves epidemic! chef anthony bourdain bakhtiyey, killed himself

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
LOL do you know how fucked up kids can be growing up learning that shit ? Next thing you'll know they'd be self identifying as unicorns . We do not condone that LOL . In Canada they taught about gay people in depth in health class . One thing I like about America more than Canada is that Canada is way too liberal and America is more conservative .
:what1: bruh, learning about gay people didn't make me stop liking pussy. That's not how homosexuality works :umwhat:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@R.Kelly never say a human being wuu baqtiyey. Allah swt will deal with every soul no matter what religion they died in, you're discrediting Allah swt creation. Go learn the Quran before spewing nonesense.

Gibiin-Udug

waa runn gaaladu weey bakhti naayin.
Didn't Allah swt create them just like he created you? Why are you discrediting his creation by dismissing their death?

A human being dies. An animal baqtiyey. Know the difference, stop being an ignorant Somali.

Didn't Allah swt create them just like he created you? Why are you discrediting his creation by dismissing their death?

A human being dies. An animal baqtiyey. Know the difference, stop being an ignorant Somali.
No for gaalo you say way bakhtiyeen

Gibiin-Udug

No for gaalo you say way bakhtiyeen
Werent Gaalos created by Allah swt? Are they animals? Aren't they human beings? Somalis are the only ones who say someone baqtiyey. A human being can't be Baqti after death, please stop spreading your miscontrued opinions.

At the end of the day, you and I or anyone else cannot say a non-Muslim wuu baqtiyey, Allah swt created them, they have souls, they're human beings, stop discrediting Allah's swt creation.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@R.Kelly never say a human being wuu baqtiyey. Allah swt will deal with every soul no matter what religion they died in, you're discrediting Allah swt creation. Go learn the Quran before spewing nonesense.

You know he killed himself

You know he selfishly abandoned an underage daughter

Who does that babe, who?

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
Werent Gaalos created by Allah swt? Are they animals? Aren't they human beings? Somalis are the only ones who say someone baqtiyey. A human being can't be Baqti after death, please stop spreading your miscontrued opinions.

At the end of the day, you and I or anyone else cannot say a non-Muslim wuu baqtiyey, Allah swt created them, they have souls, they're human beings, stop discrediting Allah's swt creation.
animals are 100% better coz they do dhikr and know their creator. For surely, a human who dies a disbeliever waa Bakhti qasaaro oo akhiro ka saaqide..Naaru jahanam ayuu uu qulqulaa InshAllah.
:farole:

I had gay teachers, lesbian teachers, gay class mates.

I still like women.
:what1: bruh, learning about gay people didn't make me stop liking pussy. That's not how homosexuality works :umwhat:

There's a difference between tolerating their existence and not accepting them to shove a gay agenda down your kids throats. The woman who spearheaded this was the governor of Ontario is a lesbian herself.
She's trying to make more of her kind using mandated legislation that forces kids to learn this stuff in depth.

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
There's a difference between tolerating their existence and not accepting them to shove a gay agenda down your kids throats. The woman who spearheaded this was the governor of Ontario is a lesbian herself.
She's trying to make more of her kind using mandated legislation that forces kids to learn this stuff in depth.

:friendhug::friendhug: My nigga

Let this sink in folks, just in the 1970s the organization of American Psychologists had this qooomu-luudh thing as a disorder. Then a qoomu-luudh penetrated (no punt jntenddd ) the association and reversed it. Keep in mind that it is not a democratic process where people vote it’s just less than a dozen men who decided this.

Then they captured Hollywood and then the media. This has been a 50 years social engineering covert action. Only a neef falls for it.

Now you got a Professor saying that “Pedo should be recognized as a sexual orientation”

On top of that you got a Premier who was qoomu-luudh who spearheaded corrupt lifestyle in Ontario.

Gibiin-Udug

I refuse to call a human being wuu baqtiyey.

Stop discrediting Allah swt creation. A human being simply dies.

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.
Rich people kill each other all the time. Statistically speaking they have higher suicide rates than the poor. I don't understand why people think money makes you happy. They realize that they buy, and buy all they want just to get the satisfaction of others. Death is not too far away when you realize your happiness depends on the smiles of others. Others who are only there, because you spend. Sad fate indeed. Rich Muslims don't have this problem though.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
Coon?

Are you even Muslim?

Talk to me when you know the depths of our religion. And learn what coon means before spewing your ignorant values.

Good bye.
BRUH...IM FINNA let this slide.
waa BAKHTI YARISEEY.
:gucciwhat:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending