Cadaan bystander says he helped the police catch a young Somali boy

World

VIP
F6B1111B-16B3-4D02-8461-7F4D74C59EE9.jpeg

this is definitely racially motivated

World

VIP
What a fucking loser he spends his time in traffic on his shitty pushbike recording people in their cars on their phones to send to the police so they can get 6 points on their license wow I just don’t know what’s wrong with these Karen’s? Why they like this?

I’m not even joking when I say Somali is the new “black”. It’s politically incorrect to stat the perpetrator as black god forbid but somali is free game.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Waiting for the cadaan ass licking sucking toe kissing spit slurping fart smelling nail clippings eating booger gobbling internet white supremacist faraxs to come in here and

a. make excuses and blame all POC

or

b. Cuss out the cadaan guy ONLY, but if it was nonwhite they’d be cussing out their whole race also they only know how to act like this when it’s happening to a somali man, everyone else is a “perpetual victim” and cadaans are the true victims that need their pale ass checks caressed by their dhuxul hands.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
What a fucking loser he spends his time in traffic on his shitty pushbike recording people in their cars on their phones to send to the police so they can get 6 points on their license wow I just don’t know what’s wrong with these Karen’s? Why they like this?

This is Chris Eubank, this man already killed someone before with his car. Got away with it too. He deserves it.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP

Van Erp is a Dutch national but grew up in Zimbabwe. When van Erp was 19, his father, while riding a motorbike, was killed by a drunk driver.[11] Van Erp moved to the UK in 1998 to pursue a career in IT. He is now a professional carer.[12] He has also worked as a roller skatinginstructor

Trending

Latest posts