Cadaado Are Smart They Protest PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Kheyre another murusade thinking he can bring hawiye together lol. War meeshasi ha isku aadin waa run, balayada dhex taagan beelahasi inay xasuuqi ka dhacay dagaalki afarta bilood adigu waxba kama badeli kartid. He is biting more then he can chew I think Kheyre.

Look at Cadaado Folks. Refusing Kheyre

All I have to say Galmudug is. If kheyre is good man, horta meeshani wax haka gabto yusan idin ka dhigin sida ceel bur loooooooool. Murusade intay hawiyenimo ka daba ordayeen bay ceelbur laga qaxay hada kkkkkkkkkkkkk. They have no miyi presence anymore, waa kuli beeralay kkkkkkkk waxaa sugi doono 'daruri' mustaqbalka

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Murusade are like the dumbest hawiye unfortunately they are my abtis lol.

Look at ceelbur lol. Noone lives there anymore. They are so addicted to hawiyenimo oo aan jirin and their losing their old district.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Murusade clan should just sit out the hawiye war. Iyagu wax qiimo leh kama dhiman dagaaladi, so they will never ever resolve the issues among HG nor Abgaal. Arintooda waa ka wayn yahay wixi murusade ku dhacay as they don't have good base in elites back in the day. Those Abgaal/HG lost 500 year worth of waxgarads nothing in comparable happened to murusade and to have him act like he is some messiah for hawiye is silly, they will just say horta elbur so xali kkkkk

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Kheyre another murusade thinking he can bring hawiye together lol. War meeshasi ha isku aadin waa run, balayada dhex taagan beelahasi inay xasuuqi ka dhacay dagaalki afarta bilood adigu waxba kama badeli kartid. He is biting more then he can chew I think Kheyre.

Look at Cadaado Folks. Refusing Kheyre

All I have to say Galmudug is. If kheyre is good man, horta meeshani wax haka gabto yusan idin ka dhigin sida ceel bur loooooooool. Murusade intay hawiyenimo ka daba ordayeen bay ceelbur laga qaxay hada kkkkkkkkkkkkk. They have no miyi presence anymore, waa kuli beeralay kkkkkkkk waxaa sugi doono 'daruri' mustaqbalka
The federal government thought they were slick by paying bribe money to dhuusomareeb so they can dismantle their isbaaro not knowing the next day there will be a isbaaro set up in cadaado and the next day another isbaaro is baraxley it’s a circle of never ending isbaaro like the Bermuda Triangle kkk

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The federal government thought they were slick by paying bribe money to dhuusomareeb so they can dismantle their isbaaro not knowing the next day there will be a isbaaro set up in cadaado and the next day another isbaaro is baraxley it’s a circle of never ending isbaaro like the Bermuda Triangle kkk

As I say, nothing good has come out of that place since keenadiid left. At least after keenadiid they produced some big time legends, it depends who RULES u and who you grow under. If I didn't grow up under western world, I wouldn't know how to critically analyze things since it depends on the society u r raised. Galmudug folks best period of time was under keenadiid before then sidasi bay ahayeen isbaaro everywhere and no common leader. Keenadiid came and gave them a 'hadaf' of somalinimo, gathered them around and created law and order.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
As I say, nothing good has come out of that place since keenadiid left. At least after keenadiid they produced some big time legends, it depends who RULES u and who you grow under. If I didn't grow up under western world, I wouldn't know how to critically analyze things since it depends on the society u r raised. Galmudug folks best period of time was under keenadiid before then sidasi bay ahayeen isbaaro everywhere and no common leader. Keenadiid came and gave them a 'hadaf' of somalinimo, gathered them around and created law and order.
Illahay habar gidir ha mideeyo i believe if governance is created in galmudug it will bring forth peace and stability around all of somalia, peace and governance in galmudug benifits puntland first and foremost since we are neighbors.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@DR OSMAN why have you become a secularist gaal did they indoctrinate Your young impressionable mind in school bullied & shamed you into submission? Make you memorise and regurgitate what ever they told you without doing your own critical thinking kkk boowe maxa ku moodey nin karti leh laakinse you are wishy washy happy go lucky

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@DR OSMAN why have you become a secularist gaal did they indoctrinate in school bullied & shamed you into submission? Make you memorise and regurgitate what ever they told you without doing your own critical thinking kkk boowe maxa ku moodey nin karti leh laakinse you are wishy washy happy go lucky

I am not pro any system in all honesty. Infact I prefer the UAE system but you can't convince these Somalis of anything outside colonial concepts, so if they agree on this, it's best not to waste ppl time and redirect them to something else they won't agree on.

The best we can do is make the democratic state strong institutionally and build properly not kangaroo state style. I am of the opinion any system is better then no system, no system means HELL and chaos and that's the lowest anyone in humanity can reach. Even in science it says nothing can exist without laws, so a place with no laws eventually leads to non-existence. Even aborigines had laws or else they couldn't of survived, it would've led to chaos and eventual elimination of each other. Every society had laws, even animals do, heck even physical matter has laws.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I am not pro any system in all honesty. Infact I prefer the UAE system but you can't convince these Somalis of anything outside colonial concepts, so if they agree on this, it's best not to waste ppl time and redirect them to something else they won't agree on.

The best we can do is make the democratic state strong institutionally and build properly not kangaroo state style. I am of the opinion any system is better then no system, no system means HELL and chaos and that's the lowest anyone in humanity can reach. Even in science it says nothing can exist without laws, so a place with no laws eventually leads to non-existence. Even aborigines had laws or else they couldn't of survived, it would've led to chaos and eventual elimination of each other. Every society had laws, even animals do
Why would you choose any system other than the one created by the most sublime the creator of all that which exists?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Why would you choose any system other than the one created by the most sublime the creator of all that which exists?

Because I know muslims can't agree on it and lead to more wars which is what I am running from. Just because I disagree with your interpretation doesn't mean I reject the quran, it's because I DONT TRUST U sxb that's honest truth. I prefer science oo CADAYN AH not wax aan garan karin which is IMAANKA. Only god knows your imaan, but SCIENCE sxb, wa wax aan kugu qiimayn karo sxb oo kugu hubsan kari, or else I will always feel suspicious of u deep down and eventually this will lead to wars.

Habar Gidir's game plan so far is to exhaust this langaab N&N government's time and money in Galmudug, they will have a field day with these amateurs farmaajo iyo kheire.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

I am even against nationalism niyahow, wax la cabiri karo ma aha. How do I know yur truly a somali wadani? waa wax aan la qiimayn karin runti, ma aha wax aan isku imaadi karno. Maskax fiyow iyo cadayn baan isku imadi karna keliya

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@DR OSMAN do you know inside the city of london lies a city within a city thats soverign from the united kindom that has its own laws and the corporation that runs it is older than the United Kingdom by several hundred years?

Do you know that the federal reserve bank in the United States is an entity that’s sovereign and above the Congress and President of the United States government? Don’t take my word for it hears Alan Greenspan Who was the chairman of the federal reserve bragging the federal reserve don’t take order from the United States government

My question to you is if the United States the worlds sole superpower is indebted by 27 trillion (money us tax payers will never be able to repay) Who does the United States owe that money to?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Because I know muslims can't agree on it and lead to more wars which is what I am running from. Just because I disagree with your interpretation doesn't mean I reject the quran, it's because I DONT TRUST U sxb that's honest truth. I prefer science oo CADAYN AH not wax aan garan karin which is IMAANKA. Only god knows your imaan, but SCIENCE sxb, wa wax aan kugu qiimayn karo sxb oo kugu hubsan kari, or else I will always feel suspicious of u deep down and eventually this will lead to wars.
If you believe these gaalo went to the moon then I got bad news for you bradar these so called scientists have only explored 5% of the seas surface the other 95% is still unexplored a little food for thought.

That’s what this dunya is for to seperate the real from the fake as the saying goes when the going gets tough the tough get going.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts