Cadaab season beginning soon.(Canadian winter)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Canada yaa ii geeya :ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh:

Shit looks nice only for the first few hours and then the next day its bone cold, and an ugly and dreary mess.:farole:

c2c7794c821cedb274f2e076baca9dae.jpg

My Somali DNA was not made for this gaal weather :mugshotman:

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
Agreed, letโ€™s never lose each other in this virtual hell again โค๏ธ....also...did they put you in somspot jail? Wtf happened to the option to DM you lol?

I was perma banned for awhile & now my dms are blocked:ohlord: It's the price i pay for being loved by the public:mjcry:

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti
I didn't realize how bad reer uk want snow :leon:
In the northern parts of the UK like scotland it actually snows properly like in north america but most of the Uk population lives in london and the south where it doesn`t even snow at all for a couple of years in a row.
Not even a dusting of snow for 2 or 3 years in a row imagine that. we`re having a drought over here
:kendrickcry:
And even when it does snow in the south of the UK its mostly just a dusting. In my lifetime I`ve only experienced deep snow in london close to the knees 3 or 4 times
2013, 2010, 2009, 2007, maybe 2004 or something cant remember . Knee deep is probably nothing for you guys :jcoleno:

Now do you see why we crave snow badly. :jcoleno::kendrickcry:

Soo duceeya I wanna see something like this again during the winter

gettyimages-150130143.jpg

sledding-with-canary-wharf-in-background-greenwich-park-picture-id148829975

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
If a flower grew from concrete, would you question it's damaged petals? Or would you celebrate it's tenacity and will to reach for the sun?

:cosbyhmm:
Is this high school English class :lolbron: or you work for an old school hip hop station?
ofc I respect tenacity ( and tupac) us first gen all grew up in the concrete jungle.
On the real though your name is Ubax, you gotta put on for your name and have a beautiful flower :salute: dont let me down

A display pic with any other ubax would look as sweet :salute:

In the northern parts of the UK like scotland it actually snows properly like in north america but most of the Uk population lives in london and the south where it doesn`t even snow at all for a couple of years in a row.
Not even a dusting of snow for 2 or 3 years in a row imagine that. we`re having a drought over here
:kendrickcry:
And even when it does snow in the south of the UK its mostly just a dusting. In my lifetime I`ve only experienced deep snow in london close to the knees 3 or 4 times
2013, 2010, 2009, 2007, maybe 2004 or something cant remember . Knee deep is probably nothing for you guys :jcoleno:

Now do you see why we crave snow badly. :jcoleno::kendrickcry:

Soo duceeya I wanna see something like this again during the winter

gettyimages-150130143.jpg

sledding-with-canary-wharf-in-background-greenwich-park-picture-id148829975

I think a 5 hour flight to Ontario is your best bet for experiencing Snow....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts