Cadaab season beginning soon.(Canadian winter)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
I just hate driving in the snow, it's all fun until you lose control and your whole life flashes before your eyes

giphy.gif

Edo Nene

SUGAR breasts
I remembered when i visited minnesota 12 years ago. The minnesota baraf felt like the rocks were hitting me. idk how yall can manage the cold. I refused go to america or europe if theres winter. Alhamdillah springs is here in melbourne, my favorite season :lawd:

Zeus

STYLIN
tfw runny nose

tfw women cover up cleavage and dress conservative

tfw get very sick

tfw dick loses a couple inches because of the cold

tfw no one to cuddle with

tfw seasonal affective disorder

crying.gif

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Lool I had similar experience except mine didn't stop. I also live on little hill so you can imagine how hard it is on snowy days.

And waking up to your car looking like this some mornings
car-snow.jpg

I used to pay my brother 20 dollars to clean it, now he's all too grown and has part time job:birdman:

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
Lool I had similar experience except mine didn't stop. I also live on little hill so you can imagine how hard it is on snowy days.

And waking up to your car looking like this some mornings
car-snow.jpg

I used to pay my brother 20 dollars to clean it, now he's all too grown and has part time job:birdman:

LAst winter didn't snow much. I made it without winter tires, lets see this one:pachah1:

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
I don't care sxb. I still do it every winter. It is addicting.

I don't care sxb. I do it every winter. I would play for the oilers, if I had the chance.

I played hockey all my life :kodaksmiley: where's my props? I still have my first hockey stick too :ulyin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending