Cabudwaaq Citizens Have Puntland Flags

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

skip to 6:02 mark

That's why I say we should annex Galmuran and assign them as 'vice president of Puntland' and end all these damns murans once and for all.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Abudwaaq is the heart of MX - i don't know why they would surrender it to ppl who despise them for being darood

Lets try to be a bit macquul folks. Caabudwaaq is part of Galgaduud, and according to the Somali Federal charter Galgaduud is part of Galmudug. Federalism is based on the 18 Somali regions irrespective of clans. Take L Shabeele, D&M I don’t like think they are the majority but it is part of KG a State dominated by D&M.

Maybe if Regional Federalism is abolished for clan Federalism, this will be a more legitimate argument.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
I have a Somali Region flag at Home
Doesnt mean all Puntlanders should be apart of that state.

as much as a harrass Marehan on SomaliSpot
If i see them in public its nothing but Sooriyo iyo walaaltinimo

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

skip to 6:02 mark

That's why I say we should annex Galmuran and assign them as 'vice president of Puntland' and end all these damns murans once and for all.
Its true we secretly love PL even all our cars are PL license plates. Viva PL. :fittytousand:

I think that’s the same for everyone here. Even the good Puntland DR @DR OSMAN

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
@TekNiKo why sade and harti don't get alone in jubbaland
chrisfreshhah.png

Some people can't differentiate between politics iyo dad you can hate their politics laakin at the end of the day waa your Somali brothers

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
I think its due to Barre Hiiraale vs Morgan wars. Both sides committed atrocities against each other. Kismayo is the main point of concern.
Barre hiraale and morgan were once allies in the 90s , morgan was merry to mohamed sayid barre daughter it was never harti vs sade until barre hiraale brought hawiye to capture kismayo, kismayo is big enough for all somali let alone darood

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Barre hiraale and morgan were once allies in the 90s , morgan was merry to mohamed sayid barre daughter it was never harti vs sade until barre hiraale brought hawiye to capture kismayo, kismayo is big enough for all somali let alone darood
That was truly a big mistake inviting hawiyes into Kismayo unacceptable. Kismayu is better to remain under Kablalax control than moryaan.