Cabdiwelli Gaas: A Great President

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
What a hectic 3 weeks, from the Kismaayo meeting to the Mog bombings. Gaas has really showed his qualities as a leader these couple of weeks, He's even won the publicity war when he sent a plane full of medicine to xamar, got credit from international community and he became head of federal states in this period too

He's been a great president :salute:

IMG_2485.jpg

1-14.jpg

IMG_2525.jpg

IMG_2558.jpg

IMG_2735.jpg

IMG_2796.jpg

IMG_2856.jpg

IMG_2886.jpg

http://puntlandpost.net/2017/10/21/...adhan-loogu-soo-dhoweeyey-caasimadda-garoowe/

Last edited:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
My Nigga flying high. Proves yet again, Cumar Maxamuuds are the undisputed leaders of MJ.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
I wonder if he plans to run for president of Somalia one day:kanyehmm:

Von

He already the defacto prez.

I know and that's the funny part :chrisfreshhah: only in Somalia would a regional governor have more power of the whole country:deadrose:
Don't know what Farmaajo is doing honestly

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I know and that's the funny part :chrisfreshhah: only in Somalia would a regional governor have more power of the whole country:deadrose:
Don't know what Farmaajo is doing honestly
Gaas controls a state with a land mass of 220km squared, while Farmaajo is the ruler of a quarter of mogadishu :pachah1:

And he's crippled by the autonomy and power of the federal states. He's done well to destroy galmudug i'll give him that :ehh:

Von

Gaas controls a state with a land mass of 220km squared, while Farmaajo is the ruler of a quarter of mogadishu :pachah1:

And he's crippled by the autonomy and power of the federal states. He's done well to destroy galmudug i'll give him that :ehh:
True, times are tough on our central government but eventually, the constitutional reform will come and fix this embarrassing show. You mentioned Galmudug, what did he do there?

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
True, times are tough on our central government but eventually, the constitutional reform will come and fix this embarrassing show. You mentioned Galmudug, what did he do there?
Galmudug are without a president right now. Xaaf has been impeached, this happened after the qalbi dhagax fiasco, Xaaf openly went against farmaajos government by siding with UAE in the gulf crisis against the wishes of his admin, he knew Galmudug doesn\t control much of their territory so he ordered AMISOM to takeover security at Cadaado the capital of galmudug, Xaaf mobilised militia at cadaado but he got impeached before the situation got out of control, and Galmudug are without a president as we speak.

He's been an amazing president, he surpassed faroole long ago.
All he did was peg Arabs to develop his region(building airports/roads) but he didn't improve unemployment/ education.
Faroole on the other left his position with the gobol being peaceful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending