Cabdiweli Gaas asks Somalia government to make a federal state for Sool and Sanaag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I remember when he stormed out of a conference in protest in 2015 when Galmudug was recognised as a state with only 1 and 1/2 regions, if he manages to pull this off, i will be very impressed.

Bohol

VIP
By the way those who think Sanaag doesn't have resources the mountains of Sanaag have
a lot of resources.

Last month gold covered stones were found in Cershida, north eastern Sanaag (HY area) by
the locals. If you aint't HY and try to enter the area in question you will be shot from what I
heard.

27067883_1979014509029891_1460443639162157108_n.jpg

27066821_1979014525696556_2437448888474150902_n.jpg

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Sanaag doesn't benefit greatly from puntland , puntland cannot contend with another state while trying to rebuild its state which was neglected just as much in Siad Barre era.A SSC state allows a buffer state supported by puntland without negative consequences m.That said I never trust Ali khayr.I just want a sanaag state , I'm a gobolist @Larrypuntite
Somaliland is not anyone's enemy it's a distraction. Some of them with adult literacy will soon figure out that they wasted 27 years to put gold on fat ladies in diracs while their people were eating porcupines for dinner Somaliland's reckoning will come from within.

Somaliland is not anyone's enemy it's a distraction. Some of them with adult literacy will soon figure out that they wasted 27 years to put gold on fat ladies in diracs while their people were eating porcupines for dinner Somaliland's reckoning will come from within.
No they won't. if you believe that they will,you are forgetting the level of delusion passed on from generations through a concoction of qabyalad and ignorance.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
By the way those who think Sanaag doesn't have resources the mountains of Sanaag have
a lot of resources.

Last month gold covered stones were found in Cershida, north eastern Sanaag (HY area) by
the locals. If you aint't HY and try to enter the area in question you will be shot from what I
heard.

The entire region of Sanaag is basically an unexploited cash cow

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
No they won't. if you believe that they will,you are forgetting the level of delusion passed on from generations through a concoction of qabyalad and ignorance.
They are people just like you and me when they start wondering why a man in Garowe can take a shower without electricity running out or why a woman in Mogadishu gets paid more than one in Hargaysa they will start to ask questions. They are victims not the enemy. Trust me what you see on Somalispot and elsewhere isn't the reality on the ground, these ones are the diaspora living comfortably while cheering for war but as the interviews showed us the locals are different. At the end of the day they want water, electricity, jobs, schools for their children and hospitals for the sick.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
They are people just like you and me when they start wondering why a man in Garowe can take a shower without electricity running out or why a woman in Mogadishu gets paid more than one in Hargaysa they will start to ask questions. They are victims not the enemy. Trust me what you see on Somalispot and elsewhere isn't the reality on the ground, these ones are the diaspora living comfortably while cheering for war but as the interviews showed us the locals are different. At the end of the day they want water, electricity, jobs, schools for their children and hospitals for the sick.
The level of cuqdad from these people is astounding wallahi a road from ceel dahir to cerigaabo likewise the best university that Puntland has built is built not in bosaso or garoowe nor galkacyo but in badhan yet Puntland is exploiting sanaag yet he wants to unite with those who have usurped his land and still looking to take more of his land the level of Stockholm syndrome is unparalleled what’s the thanks we get? Warsengeli blowing themselves up into smithereens in galgala? Exploit kulaha These are a fickle minded people who don’t know whether they’re coming or going.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
First his claim was that Puntland is taking from Sanaag as if it produces anything that is false. Secondly Sanaag doesn't produce anything those minerals the only proven ones in an area of Somalia that has had little exploration they are not exploited.

Thirdly, Sanaag doesn't have close to Nugaal and Bari's resources. They have a bigger range land for livestock in dooxada Dharoor and nugaal when Somaliland's lost 80% of its livestock last year the remaining in Sool and Sanaag went into Bari and Nugaal.

Sanaag doesn't produce anything with the exception of frankincense nobody lives there lol, they should count their lucky stars for Bosaso.
It’s cuqdad and jealousy coupled with envy xaasidnimo Acudu billahi Mina shadani rajiim may Allah protect us from the evil eye amiin and to think that the head of the parliament hails from these turn coats utterly despicable

a lot of resources.

heard.

You guys deserve ever gram and everyone in that Gobol will benefit from those mines.

All we can hope for is to wait and learn from the mistakes other African countries have made with their resources.

Every Gobol has something to bring to the table.

Gobolists are rising.
:banderas:

If this was to happen: 'puntland' would forever legally surrender any claim they may have had.

Secondly the government isnt stupid. They know these regions are under Somaliland control and any move would be seen as provocation for war.

Somaliland could claim Nugaal and Bari as buffer territory and invade garowe. We all know these MJ aint going to fight.

This is the provocation we needed...

Garowe here we come.

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
If this was to happen: 'puntland' would forever legally surrender any claim they may have had.

Secondly the government isnt stupid. They know these regions are under Somaliland control and any move would be seen as provocation for war.

Somaliland could claim Nugaal and Bari as buffer territory and invade garowe. We all know these MJ aint going to fight.

This is the provocation we needed...

Garowe here we come.
These porcunine kids believe they are so brave, listen if it werent for dhullos changing sides, you would never even pass Laascaanod.

Tell me why you cant do the same in Saanag as you do in Sool? Its simply cuz you cant bribe warsans into making MJs their enemy.

Btw i welcome this idea. Sool and Saanag badly needs their own mamul, these regions are one of the poorest in somalia. Its in their own interest to come together and make a new mamul. Habar yonis, dhulbhante, warsangeli, fiqishin, gaboye, etc

a lot of resources.

heard.

Don't tell me that's what I am thinking it is..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending