cabdirashid janan quits on madoobe and joins nabad iyo nolol

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Beesha Awliyahan had a meeting today too, calling for change against the criminal Madoobe

Time is ticking :pachah1::russ:

August cant come any faster, its checkmate

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
don’t we all want the same thing, what is the cause of this division? I just wish we got along and actually worked together to lift our country from poverty instead of always being at each other’s throats. I have hope :)

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
:drakewtf:

They are going to bury me in kismaayo, same way msb is buried in Gedo.

:mjpls:

Are N&N ready for a war? It is the only way they can win.:manny:
Nabad iyo Nolol are sending soldiers to moniter the election along with Ethiopian AMISOM commander. No rigging this time

How many soilders defected with Janan.:siilaanyolaugh:

These guys keep mentioning Cawliyahan do you know large.chunks of the Cawliyahan territory is occupied by Marexan due to MSB campaign of terror?
So you want Cawliyahan to fight Blackie so that Ma.rehan occupy Kismaayo.What logic is this:farmajoyaab:

Awey Gesiyashi Mare.han?

:drakewtf:

They are going to bury me in kismaayo, same way msb is buried in Gedo.

:mjpls:

Are N&N ready for a war? It is the only way they can win.:manny:
Why do they think cawiliyahan will help these weakass langabs and no war will happen just a slaughter of these refugees

How many soilders defected with Janan.:siilaanyolaugh:

These guys keep mentioning Cawliyahan do you know large.chunks of the Cawliyahan territory is occupied by Marexan due to MSB campaign of terror?
So you want Cawliyahan to fight Blackie so that Ma.rehan occupy Kismaayo.What logic is this:farmajoyaab:

Awey Gesiyashi Mare.han?
Zero as it is the party of one

Trending