Cabdinaasir Seeraar attacked by Madoobe forces

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is Reer Isaaq same tribe as Cagjar it seems Reer Abdulle days are over.

just shows how miss informed you are, seraar is cawlyahan

kulahan he is reeer isaaaq :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

and this is fake news created by marehans and their uncle farmajo fake media

serar is free to stand for elections,

my dad calls from kismayo dailymand sips tea with ahmed cade, STOP the FAKE NEWS small teeth kids

just shows how miss informed you are, seraar is cawlyahan

kulahan he is reeer isaaaq :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

and this is fake news created by marehans and their uncle farmajo fake media

serar is free to stand for elections,

my dad calls from kismayo dailymand sips tea with ahmed cade, STOP the FAKE NEWS small teeth kids
Seeraar and axmed madoobe forces having a shootout at kismayo airport is fake news??

And at this point if you think there won't be leadership change you are delusional sxb politics is a fast-moving game.

The Awliyahan are the majority Ahmed doesn't want to pass on the batton.

They see themselves entitled and sought help from FGS.

This happens every where. Ahmed knows this and does not want to give up power as they see themselves as the political heads but in Kismaayo everything favours Awliyahan.

I support majority rule rather than 'historical'.

He is Reer Isaaq same tribe as Cagjar it seems Reer Abdulle days are over.
Look at this clown. Reer Isaaq/Abdille are both Mohamed Zubeir, there is no difference between them.

Sad to see how we've turned MX into beggars.

Last edited:
The Awliyahan are the majority Ahmed doesn't want to pass on the batton.

They see themselves entitled and sought help from FGS.

This happens every where. Ahmed knows this and does not want to give up power as they see themselves as the political heads but in Kismaayo everything favours Awliyahan.

I support majority rule rather than 'historical'.

first let muxamjud salebaan give the power to cali salebaan

dont throw rocks old boy,
serar is allowed to compete and must seek permsion from his ugaas

ugaas qorane of calwyahan, besides, reer cali are majorty and support ahmed cade, he doesnt need any other cawlyahan

Teeri it isn't comparable. Cawliyahan yield power everyone in Kismaayo knows that.

Reer Abdille lost to their brothers the reer Isaaq in the Somali region they can't stomach another defeat in Jubaland.

Teeri it isn't comparable. Cawliyahan yield power everyone in Kismaayo knows that.

Reer Abdille lost to their brothers the reer Isaaq in the Somali region they can't stomach another defeat in Jubaland.

your obssesion facinates me, you dont say shyt when cumar muxamuud loses to osman

reer isaaq have a right to rule as reer cabdulle has had 6 presdeints, 3 makahils, 1 bah gaeri, one cabdalla dn one cawlahan have all ruled ddsi

uncle umar jeese lead first jubaland semi mamul, now ahmed and after him its macalin mohamed a cawlyahan or a makahil or bah geri or cabdalla etc

you have become like marehan day dreaming about another cagheer so desperate they cannot even say we want marehan, left to choose between a zuber and cawl who are both reer bahale musse lander, ahahahahha yall will be karbashed equally,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.