Cabdimaalik Muuse Coldoon tells it like it is

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

uncleruckus

Simple they going by the manifesto of Boqoor-toyaha Kay, i find it funny when Reer SL laugh at the south like they can't be touched or like they are out of reach, naah mate all of the country in it's entirety is getting it, wether your reer SL, PL or what ever the hell we are all equally getting butt fucked walibee raw, habeshas are laughing their head's of and be like karmas a now shut up and

57968533.jpg

lowbrow xenophobia like this is one of the reasons why it's so hard to get anything done with Somalis

can't even open universities without these kinds of cheap shots thrown

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
lowbrow xenophobia like this is one of the reasons why it's so hard to get anything done with Somalis

can't even open universities without these kinds of cheap shots thrown
You're just a braindead cow.

Last edited:
I don't get it. What's wrong with more universities?

I think he is saying that its problematic when countries import universities schools with their name on it on our Soil.
Ethiopian universities teaching ethiopian language history and ideology and such. He is questioning the reason why all these xabashi schools are popping up all over the place and what kind of students they will produce with what mindset.

I think he is saying that its problematic when countries import universities schools with their name on it on our Soil.
Ethiopian universities teaching ethiopian language history and ideology and such. He is questioning the reason why all these xabashi schools are popping up all over the place.

reality check, the 2nd largest african country is next door and has lots of universities. it saw the demand and had an opportunity to open branches in Somaliland...there is no secret plot to steal brains or whatever fear-mongering this dude is alleging

can you or this balding dude point to which programs in any of the Ethiopian universities in Somaliland they're teaching "Ethiopian ideology" (lol)?

reality check, the 2nd largest african country is next door and has lots of universities. it saw the demand and had an opportunity to open branches in Somaliland...there is no secret plot to steal brains or whatever fear-mongering this dude is alleging

can you or this balding dude point to which programs in any of the Ethiopian universities in Somaliland they're teaching "Ethiopian ideology" (lol)?

Waleee ninkan waa dhoqon

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
LOL @ the Somalis who are obviously in denial.

LiquidHYDROGEN said:
Ethiopia has a literacy rate of under 50%. Why are they opening universities and colleges in Somaliland? :wtf:

Hadaad dhiig leedihiin you fuckers wouldn't have been in denial.

lol

my kaantry iz being invaded by ze xabash!!11!1one

they are programming us to be xabash robots lol

Watch how the turks are forcing kids to learn their language and sing the Turkish Anthem in Somaliland.

Start @23:41

in somaliland priority is given to more "developed" languages such as Turkish, Arabic, English or Amharic as is the case in Hargeisa . Somali language is rather dying and neglected. No advancement or development..

Same can be said for mogadsihu. Just imagine what happens in Xabashi schools.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts